Posted on June 5, 2017

Beach and poolside accessories

style

As you can tell, I’m thinking about holidays a lot lately. That hot weather is getting me really excited for my sun holiday to Zante.

Most of the holiday will be spent relaxing around the pool. Dipping in and out to cool down, so it’s always great to be prepared.

Essentials for me are something to cover up my shoulders and back when needed as I get very paranoid about getting burnt! I also love a funky towel and comfy shoes. Although I do love the bow flip flops below, I know I’d end up going for something more like the Adidas sandals for comfort!

What are your essentials?

poolside essentials

One // Two // Three // Four // Five
Six // Seven // Eight

• Reply Darina June 5, 2017 at 8:37 am

My essentials are sunblock and sunglasses! The second dress is wonderful!

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves June 5, 2017 at 2:32 pm

I love a fun beach towel and a big floppy hat when I’m down at the pool. Sunscreen is also a must!
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Getting Organized With The Erin Condren LifePlannerMy Profile

• Reply Jenna Condon June 5, 2017 at 6:41 pm

Oh what a fun post! Love anything summer inspired. I hope to have some time by the pool this summer…not really a beach gal but a nice afternoon tanning sounds heavenly. 🙂

• Reply Shireen L. Platt June 5, 2017 at 8:34 pm

I wish we are able to take a vacation this year but most of our moment went into building our home so hopefully next year we get to take one.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…The Powder Edition: Best For Dry, Mature SkinMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar June 5, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Cute pool essentials! A cover up is a must for me 🙂

• Reply Anita June 8, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Slides look so cool and comfortable! The one thing I can’t live without in summer is good quality sunglasses.
    Anita recently posted…Michael Kors Aviator Sunglasses from ottica.com | New InMy Profile

• Reply Tania Michele June 14, 2017 at 8:51 am

Love the coverups! I always make sure to have sunglasses and a big hat – and a bright neon coverup! 🙂 Tania Michele xx
    Tania Michele recently posted…June PlaylistMy Profile

• Reply Jennifer June 24, 2017 at 3:42 am

I have Adidas Adillettes, or however they’re spelled. They are AMAZING.