Posted on May 20, 2017

So Susan Flutter Mascara // Magical or not?

beauty products

so susan flutter mascara

An intense carbon-black mascara formulated with hyaluronic spheres to help you achieve the darkest, curviest lashes possible.

This So Susan mascara came to me from a Glossybox months ago. I’ve tried a few of their products now and I’ve always been impressed. Their packaging is always lovely, and this mascara is no exception.

When I first used the mascara, I was most impressed with the brush. It’s the perfect size and shape to get every lash. A lot of blushes can feel a bit bulky and clumsy to use, but this one deserved the magical title of a mascara wand.

The negative of the product is that although it darkens and lengths lashes, I find that it doesn’t add much volume. So if that’s what you’re looking for, then avoid.

Have you tried the So Susan Flutter Mascara?

So Susan Flutter Mascara

So Susan Flutter Mascara

So Susan Flutter Mascara

So Susan Flutter Mascara

• Reply Izabel May 20, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I have short lashes so I might give it a go. I’m always desperate to avoid The Clump.

• Reply Akaleistar May 21, 2017 at 1:00 am

I haven’t tried this mascara, but I like the look of the brush 🙂

• Reply Mica May 21, 2017 at 4:16 am

Oh the brush does look different! It’s a shame this doesn’t volumise your lashes as well as it does everything else so well! Mascara can be such a tricky thing I find, as everyone wants different things and they don’t all live up to their claims!
    Mica recently posted…2 Different Ways to Wear Graphic Tees And Where to Buy Them For Under $50My Profile

• Reply Jennifer May 21, 2017 at 4:29 am

Magically beautiful, for sure! I don’t think we have this in America.

• Reply Sarah May 21, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Not a brand I’m familiar with but the packaging is super shiny and the spooly looks cool!

Sarah recently posted…Currently Watching #8My Profile

• Reply Lucy May 21, 2017 at 4:39 pm

I haven’t tried this but like you I need to add volume so not sure this would work for me Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…A beautiful oasis outside of LondonMy Profile