I’ve been blogging for nearly 5 years now. In that time I’ve learnt to basically create a blog post out of anything. It can be hard to come up with ideas for blogging, but a good holiday can give you plenty of ideas for content – meaning you have more time to plan your holiday and shop and spend less time thinking up content ideas!
Here are 14 blog posts you can write about your holiday before you go:
- Flight essentials.
- What’s in my hand luggage.
- Beauty products to take on holiday.
- Swim-suit haul.
- Holiday clothing haul.
- Things I want to do on holiday.
- Holiday reading list.
- How to survive a long haul flight.
- How to eat healthy on holiday.
- Suitable shoes for hot holidays.
- How to stay safe when travelling.
- Holiday makeup look.
- How to win at beach hair.
- How to pack light for a holiday.
Hope this helps!