It can be hard to get everything sorted before, but here are some ideas for 14 posts you can quickly write and schedule before setting off in the sun. I always keep posts while I’m away pretty light hearted and general (or evergreen), this is so if I do get chance to blog while away, I can still use the post at a late date. It always works in my favour as it usually means I have a few posts scheduled when I come back so I don’t have to worry about blogging on top of unpacking and washing everything!
- Where I want to go on holiday.
- My perfect summer day.
- 10 things about me.
- My 10 favourite songs.
- My 5 favourite movies.
- Childhood memories.
- 4 things that make me happy.
- Dream outfit.
- Beauty product wish list.
- Favourite games growing up.
- What I wanted to be when I was a child.
- Life lessons I’ve learnt the hard way.
- What I loved/hated about school.
- Clothing wish list.
Do you schedule blog posts while you’re away?