Posted on April 2, 2017

Rimmel Volume Shake Masacra

beauty products

Rimmel Volume Shake Masacra

When this landed on my doorstep from Rimmel I was very excited. I love the Rimmel mascaras. The mascara I was using at the time was getting dry so the Rimmel Shake Volume mascara couldn’t have come at a better time.

This mascara promises to give you volume without clumps. This also includes as the mascara ages. We’ve all been there – we get a new mascara that is lovely when new, but after a few weeks it leaves your lashes looking clumpy. This is thanks to shaker system that refreshers the volumising formula when needed.

This mascara is one that you need to build, it’s not a one swipe and you’re done type, but it does build up leaving a lovely coating on your lashes that lasts. It is a bit hard to remove, so ensure you have some eye makeup remover to hand!

Rimmel Volume Shake Masacra Rimmel Volume Shake Masacra Rimmel Volume Shake Masacra Rimmel Volume Shake Masacra

• Reply Georgiana April 2, 2017 at 2:21 pm

I was wondering whether to get this or not. Normally, I get along really well with Rimmel Mascaras. I have some Boots Advantage Points left, I might use them to try this.

Georgiana recently posted…Most Anticipated Spring YA ReleasesMy Profile

• Reply Erin April 2, 2017 at 3:46 pm

I have a love hate relationship with mascara, mainly because when I get tired (like 2pm lol) I like to pick it off my lashes, so if it is pretty strudy it removes my lashes too, so I tend to go for a cheaper one lol

• Reply Jenny April 2, 2017 at 8:09 pm

I usually find Rimmel products to be great value for money x

LuxeStyle
    Jenny recently posted…Luxe letter March 2017My Profile

• Reply Tania Michele April 2, 2017 at 8:59 pm

I’ve not used mascara for weeks now! Love the look of this brush though, so might give this a try 🙂 Tania Michele xx
    Tania Michele recently posted…Monthly Favourites #23 – MarchMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar April 3, 2017 at 1:26 am

I’m so intrigued by this mascara! I hate when a mascara starts getting clumpy because it is old.
    Akaleistar recently posted…It’s raining books! April Reading ChallengeMy Profile

• Reply Amy April 3, 2017 at 4:21 pm

I love the look of the brush on this – I might actually invest if they have an offer on in Boots at some point!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…A Love Letter to LondonMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt April 4, 2017 at 5:03 am

I have never got along with Rimmel mascaras, not one. 🙁 They never do anything for my lashes especially volume.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Introducing DERMAFLASH, The New Facial Exfoliating TreatmentMy Profile

• Reply Lucy April 14, 2017 at 2:16 am

I have a love hate with mascara I have only found a few that work and those that I do I stick with Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…May LindstromMy Profile