Posted on April 12, 2017

lifestyle

Natural History Museum

The Natural History Museum of London is one of the many massive museums you can visit for free. Give yourself plenty of time to explore as there are many sections to go around.

Starting with volcanos, earth quakes and how the world started, you go through the history of the world and universe.

There are sections on dinosaurs, the first mammals and even the rocks and minerals that come from the earth.

The most striking thin is the scale of some of the fossils and casts of animals. That must have been huge in real life! It’s kind of sad that so much life is gone and really makes you feel small. To think that dinosaurs came into existence 250 million years ago is such long amount of time to try and comprehend.

We really are just a speak of dust on this universe. Doom.

• Reply Darina April 12, 2017 at 8:21 am

This looks great! I love to visit such museums! Beautiful photos!

• Reply Amy April 12, 2017 at 11:09 am

I do love the Natural History Museum – the dinosaur is my favourite part haha!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…8 Thoughts Shy Girls Have on a Daily BasisMy Profile

• Reply Anca April 12, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Aww, I love the pictures. It’s been a while since I went to the Natural History Museum, I’ve been 3 times so far and I love it. It’s amazing that it’s free too. x
    Anca recently posted…Ye Olde Starre InneMy Profile

• Reply Georgiana April 12, 2017 at 3:42 pm

My favourite will always remain The British Museum, but I do like the Natural History Museum as well. Especially the part with the dinosaurs, that`s great!

Georgiana recently posted…My Bookish Bucket ListMy Profile

• Reply Katherine April 13, 2017 at 3:28 am

This looks fun!

• Reply Lucy April 14, 2017 at 2:07 am

The Natural History Museum is a favourite such a beautiful building and I love the exhibitions Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…May LindstromMy Profile

• Reply Laura April 23, 2017 at 2:22 pm

i don’t think i’ve even visited all parts of the museum, but you can definitely spend a good day out there! 🙂 xx
    Laura recently posted…seventies flowersMy Profile