Posted on April 1, 2017

Corinstagram March 2017

lifestyle

instagram roundup

Yay, March has been wonderful. But not very Instagrammy.

I’ve kick started my half marathon training and now feel like it’s actually doable for me to run 13.1 miles. The longest run I’ve done is 8 and I have about 6 weeks to go until the run.

I also went to London and went to the Harry Potter Studio tour for the third time, went to some museums and hung out with friends. It was lots of fun and I have posts coming up about it. Naturally!

I don’t have anything big planned in April, mostly just going to focus on running and do a bit of cycling.

How has your month been?

instagram roundup instagram roundup instagram roundup

• Reply Jadirah Sarmad April 1, 2017 at 8:39 am

I love your IG feed, it is so cohesive. In the month of March of I was trying to put in more effort on my own account and I will be continuing to do so in April too. 🙂 x

Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

• Reply Gretch April 1, 2017 at 10:37 am

Wah~ I wish I can also visit HP studio even just once in my life.

Anyway, I love how your instagram feed looks so organized! Good luck on your marathon training!

– Gretch of GG Memochou

• Reply Laura April 1, 2017 at 11:39 am

good luck with the half marathon training! and i still get so excited when thinking about the harry potter tour, haha:-D it’s so good! i went earlier this year and still haven’t posted about it because i have about a million photos to go through.. xx
    Laura recently posted…through the years: marchMy Profile

• Reply ivana split April 1, 2017 at 3:51 pm

My March has been fine…and I’m really looking forward to April.
    So cool you’re running, I’m trying to get into regular hiking again.
    ivana split recently posted…Inspired by….. Tijana/ Nadahnuta….TijanomMy Profile

• Reply Darina April 1, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Your training is such a motivation for me 🙂 I had to start to train too!

• Reply Mica April 2, 2017 at 6:50 am

You’ve taken some beautiful photos! 🙂 I’d like to do the Harry Potter studio tour one day but it might be a while away with the boys so young!

You’re doing so well with your training too, great job!
    Mica recently posted…Blue Kimonos, Tees and Denim Shorts with Neon Pink Bag | #6MonthsWithoutShopping Update 3My Profile

• Reply Anca April 3, 2017 at 7:20 am

Aww, London. I can’t wait to see the posts from London. x
    Anca recently posted…My MarchMy Profile

• Reply Aimee Cottle April 3, 2017 at 3:12 pm

I booked tickets for the Harry Potter Studio Tour! I’m going in September, on my birthday, two days before our wedding. Should be a memorable week! Haha. It’s my first time going to the tour and I’m so excited, you wouldn’t believe! Good luck with your marathon – rather you than me 😉
    Aimee Cottle recently posted…Meet My April Advertisers!My Profile