Posted on April 25, 2017

American Candy Haul

food/ lifestyle

American Candy Haul

When I went to London a few weeks ago, I met up with a friend who flew over from America. She brought a selection of American candy to share between me and some other friends. Luckily for me, she forgot to give it to the other friends so gave it all to me. Which was great, apart from the fact that I had to carry a massive bag of candy all the way from London to Leeds.

I’m glad to report that I survived and wanted to share the haul with you all.

The highlights for me are the popcorn, it was full of flavour and very cheesy. It’s hard to put down after opening. Also the cinnamon stuff always hits the spot. I asked specifically for that. I love Big Red, but you hardly get it in the UK anymore.

The lowlights were the Luna Bars, which are marketed as a sports/protein/energy type bar for women, but are basically a Rice Krispie cereal bar with chocolate.

Not a fan.

What’s your favourite American Candy?

American Candy Haul

American Candy Haul

American Candy Haul

American Candy Haul

American Candy Haul

American Candy Haul

American Candy Haul

American Candy Haul

• Reply Emma Murray April 25, 2017 at 8:20 am

Out of all these candies, I’ve only had the Sour Patch Kids! I don’t eat candy all that much anymore but do want to try a few of these just to know what they’re like 🙂 Em xx

Emma Murray recently posted…8 Thoughts For A Cold MorningMy Profile

• Reply Kim Carberry April 25, 2017 at 10:10 am

Ohh! I love anything Reese’s….
    Those oatmeal cream pies look so good and the popcorn sounds fantastic!
    What a fab haul!
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Hasbro Boggle & Win with Pork Farms.My Profile

• Reply Anca April 25, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Sounds fab the opportunity to try new things. I’m not sure I would like American type of sweets/desserts as I think they would be a little too sweet for me. But it’s still exciting and I would love to try them. 🙂
    Anca recently posted…Viking Arty PartyMy Profile

• Reply Becky April 25, 2017 at 3:39 pm

I’m always drooling over the american candy in my local tesco! Gotta say I love Hershey’s Kisses the most though!
    Becky x

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves April 25, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Now that’s a fun haul! I don’t eat candy anymore but sometimes I will indulge in a dark chocolate Kit Kat.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Spring Renewal with Jan Marini Hyla3D HA Activating ComplexMy Profile

• Reply Amy April 25, 2017 at 7:48 pm

I’ve never really had much American candy but there’s some chewing gum that I love (how silly does that sound haha!)
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…Muting My NotificationsMy Profile

• Reply Lucy April 25, 2017 at 9:17 pm

Wow quite the stash of candy and treats. Having just returned from the States I wasn’t that impressed with my choices so it is good to know that there are some nice treats. I like cinnamon so this would be a hit Lucy x

• Reply Akaleistar April 26, 2017 at 2:34 am

That popcorn is so good, and Little Debbie is a classic! I don’t eat a lot of candy anymore, but I love York Peppermint Patties and Twix, and Kit Kat is good, too. Now, I want candy 🙂
    Let me know if you want more American candy!
    Akaleistar recently posted…I’m obsessed with this Victoria Beckham for Target floral dressMy Profile

• Reply Tania Michele April 26, 2017 at 1:57 pm

What a haul!!! I’m addicted to Junior Mints and those Sour Patch Kids!! 🙂 Tania Michele xx
    Tania Michele recently posted…Snow White | Disney Inspired LookbookMy Profile

• Reply Kaitlynn Marie April 29, 2017 at 4:23 pm

I love Reese’s! I haven’t tried the ones with the pieces in them, mostly because I’m trying to avoid candy. That popcorn is my favorite though, I had a bag today at work lol

• Reply Kel May 2, 2017 at 3:47 pm

For me, its anything with peanut butter – mmmm! !
    Kel recently posted…Iceland – Postcards from ReykjavikMy Profile