Posted on April 23, 2017

6 spring dresses

lifestyle/ style

spring dresses

The hot weekend the other week really got me in the mood for spring. There’s nothing like that first day you can go outside without a coat. Without a cardigan, even. That’s always my favourite day of the year.

It instantly puts me in a better mood and gets me wanting to dress well and look as great as I feel. So naturally I’ve been on ASOS looking at dresses I want to buy but can’t afford!

What things do you have your eyes on lately?

One // Two // Three
Four // Five // Six

• Reply Darina April 23, 2017 at 8:19 am

Beautiful dresses, I love the last one. Beautiful!

• Reply Anca April 23, 2017 at 9:57 am

The 2nd dress looks amazing, it’s so beautiful. I had a look on their website and the price is fab too. 🙂
    Anca recently posted…Royal Armouries LeedsMy Profile

• Reply Mica April 23, 2017 at 1:46 pm

Oh love that third dress, the wrap one on the top right! 🙂 There are so many cute dresses at ASOS, I’m on my 6 months without shopping challenge so I’m trying not to look too closely, haha!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend 🙂
    Mica recently posted…Embroidery Trend and Shopping Your WardrobeMy Profile

• Reply Panty Buns April 24, 2017 at 10:10 pm

My favourite out of theses Spring dresses is the ‘Influence Tea Dress’ in Patchwork Print (Four). I also like the swingy look of the dark blue skater dress with crochet detail yoke and sleeves (One), and the look of the fabric and floral print of the London Floral Skater Dress (Six).

• Reply Rebecca April 25, 2017 at 4:28 pm

I love dress number 1. I just never have an occasion to wear dresses!
    Rebecca recently posted…2017 Goals – An updateMy Profile

• Reply Lucy April 25, 2017 at 9:18 pm

Ooh good choices I love one and six Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…I’m a working mummy; do I have it all?My Profile

• Reply Paula April 25, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Loving the third and fourth dresses you have picked – so nice!

Paula http://insertmyblognamehere.blogspot.com
    Paula recently posted…WHEN YOUR NAME IS THREATENED WITH “EXTINCTION” . . .My Profile