Posted on March 12, 2017

My dream life

lifestyle

I love to daydream. It’s a bit of a problem when I play the lottery because I spent the point from the moment I buy a ticket until the moment of the draw convinced I’ll win. I totally re-plan my life.

I thought it would be fun to share my dream life with you and ask you what your life would be like if money was no object.

House:

There are some things my dream house must have. A middle island counter in the kitchen, a stand alone bath tub in the bathroom, an office for blogging and a gym.

The back of the house would look over onto a great open space of nature – whether that’s hills, a valley, or a lake or river.

I’d like to be in walking distance to a shop and a pub. Beer and wine, please!

I’d totally hire a cleaner because cleaning is the worst thing ever!

Social:

Because I’ve just won the lottery and I’m rich, I wouldn’t have to say NO to so many blog events because of work. This means I would be attending all those bar openings, brand launches and exercise classes I get invited to but can never get to.

On top of that, I’d have more time to see my friends and check out the newest restaurants and bars in Leeds.

Travel:

I’d probably spend more time in London to go to some of the events I don’t usually get to, also I’d hire a company like Reed and Mackay to sort out all my travelling needs – maybe I’ll be able to go to the snowboarding competition in France that I was invited to, after all?

Work:

The dream is to blog. It’s to have enough money behind me that I’m not worried about my bills and having to take on any sponsored post that comes my way to earn enough to live. I would have the freedom to blog about what I want when I want and structure my day to my needs.

Free time:

I’d have time for working out and video games. The dream! I’ve been struggling so much with working out lately and getting into a consistent routine but I’d be able to plan a workout in a morning before I started the day if I wasn’t tired down.

Then I’d have time in the evening to play video games. Something I used to do loads before blogging took over!

Although I know I’ll never leave my dream life, it’s always fun to imagine it. What’s your dream life like?

• Reply Ela March 12, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Cleaning is the absolute worst! I can totally imagine myself hiring househelp to take care of chores when I get a house in the future.
    Ela recently posted…REVIEW: Detail in ShadowMy Profile

• Reply ivana split March 12, 2017 at 1:55 pm

I’m not sure what my dream life would look like. I would have to think about it:).

• Reply Amy March 12, 2017 at 3:10 pm

I would work part time doing something travel or history related and live in a small town/large village in a country style decorated house with a little dog. In the winter i’d take frequent trips to the alps and get some quality skiing in!
    Amy recently posted…Reasons to go on a cruise this summerMy Profile

• Reply Amy March 12, 2017 at 5:15 pm

I would definitely have a cleaner too! And I can just imagine how dreamy your gym would be if it overlooked the view at the back of your house – I’m picturing full length windows too.
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…Life Through InstagramMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt March 13, 2017 at 1:48 am

My dream life? Winning the $60million lotto…end of. I know money don’t buy happiness but it will buy me lots of travels!
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Revisiting The Forgotten Favourites Vol: 1My Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves March 13, 2017 at 2:49 am

Even though it may not happen, it’s always fun to dream about winning the lottery. I would love to travel the world taking photos wherever I go.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow PaletteMy Profile

• Reply kezzie March 13, 2017 at 8:20 am

This sounds great! I’d love a house like that too! And yes, holidays too. Time would be a great thing to gain-I always feel like I am chasing my tail.
    kezzie recently posted…Making something beautiful out of something smallMy Profile

• Reply Aimee Cottle March 13, 2017 at 4:09 pm

Ahh we want the same things in our dream house – it’d be a must for me to have a kitchen island and standalone bath tub!
    Aimee Cottle recently posted…February Reading Wrap-Up//March TBRMy Profile

• Reply Sarah March 13, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Love this! That middle island in the kitchen would be fabulous, oh what I would give for that extra counter space! I would love to live near some woods or something too, maybe with a bike path so I could take up cycling and let all those dogs I’ll have run free along side me!

Sarah recently posted…Currently Watching #7My Profile

• Reply Darina March 14, 2017 at 12:10 pm

Love this article! My dream life is to be a full time writer/blogger/photographer and living in Paris…

• Reply Tania Michele March 15, 2017 at 9:25 pm

Loved this post! Mine would be a huge house, a trip to Bora Bora and a massive shopping spree in New York! 🙂 Tania Michele xx
    Tania Michele recently posted…Geek Out Time PlaylistMy Profile

• Reply Nicola March 17, 2017 at 7:00 pm

I agree with you on so many things. I would also have a middle island counter in the kitchen, a stand alone bath tub in the bathroom, an office for blogging and a gym!
    Nicola recently posted…Seven Ways to Spring into SpringMy Profile