She spoke about her success and shared some wise words at the first event of #TheBlogSquad Leeds, run by Lucinda.
— The Blog Squad (@BlogSquadLeeds) 23 February 2017
Here are some of the things I look away from the event:
- Instagram tries to find out about you and your likes. Liking random photos (eg Instabots) hinders that.
- Instagram are getting wise to comment pods – be careful.
- To build a theme, think of 3 words to base all your photos on.
- You have to keep improving with the times.
- Post consistently to build trust with your followers.
- Invest in your existing community.
- Follow accounts that inspire you.
- Know your ideal follower.
I came away from the talk wanting to change my own Instagram theme. It’s always been a bit all over the place so I’ve been prop shopping and hopefully will have a new theme soon!