Posted on March 23, 2017

Help me pick a dress!

style

dresses

Want That Trend has been one of my favourite online shops since I first bought a dress back in June for my 30th birthday. I’ve bought 4 more since then!

30th birthday

I love the shape of them and find them flattering. In a few weeks, I have a formal dinner with my boyfriend for a works thing and need a smart/formal dress. Of course, I went straight to my new favourite place to look. Here are the 6 I’ve narrowed it down to.

dress

One // Two // Three
Four // Five // Six

Which one do you like best?

• Reply Sarah March 23, 2017 at 7:18 am

5 or 6 for me! 6 would look great with a statement necklace or a gathering of dainty chains! It’s probably my fave!

Sarah recently posted…Woodlands Beauty – Baltic TriangleMy Profile

• Reply Katy March 23, 2017 at 9:15 am

Ooh 5! I love the collar <3

• Reply Kim Carberry March 23, 2017 at 10:17 am

I like two or five….They are all gorgeous though x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…A girl and her Monkey….My Profile

• Reply Laura March 23, 2017 at 12:57 pm

i think i like the first one best, but not sure if it’s the most you, haha:–) i love the collar of number five as well! (and honestly, you’d look good in every one of them) xx
    Laura recently posted…mother’s day cheesecakeMy Profile

• Reply Rhi March 23, 2017 at 2:06 pm

I like 2 and 6 best. Although they’re all lovely picks! xx

• Reply Jenny March 23, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Oh I don’t know – I like them all! That’s not very helpful is it lol. I think 2 and 5 are probably my faves. Good luck with deciding! x

LuxeStyle
    Jenny recently posted…My favourite easy and affordable luxe ritualsMy Profile

• Reply Sharon March 23, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Can I pick all of them? No? Ok I like 3 and 4.
    Sharon recently posted…Vegan Mediterranean style sausage casserole with homemade potato wafflesMy Profile

• Reply Amy March 24, 2017 at 6:06 pm

I like number 2 and 4 best, they’d really suit you but then you’ve picked all ones that would look lovely on you!
    Amy xx

• Reply Kaitlynn Marie March 25, 2017 at 4:29 pm

I would have to say 2 or 5, but 2 is my favorite!
    Kaitlynn Marie recently posted…Morning & Evening RoutinesMy Profile