Posted on March 17, 2017

Freedom Pro Conceal & Correct

beauty products

Freedom Pro Conceal & Correct

I can’t actually remember where I got this from. I think someone gave me it. I don’t know. But I’ve had it ages and I’ve finally started to use it when my old concealer got too shabby to use.

I have the Freedom Pro Conceal & Correct in Light – you can get darker shades too. It’s handy as there are 6 different shades, so if like me, your skin colour varies slightly, it’s always a pro to have more than one shade. As I’m running a lot of outdoor running, my face does tend to get a bit of a tan, too, so this makes it simple for me as I don’t have to worry about buying a new concealer later down the line.

The best thing about this concealer is how it tackles my dark circles. I’ve yet to find one that I can apply to my under eye bags without looking chalky, but this one nails it. While it works well on concealing spots, I’d say it’s on par with other high street brands. It’s the under eye coverage where this sets it apart from the rest! It’s only a fiver – so a great price for what you are getting.

I love this little palette and thank you to whoever gave me it. 😀

Freedom Pro Conceal & Correct Freedom Pro Conceal & Correct Freedom Pro Conceal & Correct Freedom Pro Conceal & Correct

• Reply Imogen March 17, 2017 at 10:17 am

This looks so pretty and especially positive about the dark circles! That can be hard to find.
    Imogen recently posted…Converting to WordPressMy Profile

• Reply Darina March 17, 2017 at 10:23 am

Sounds like a wonderful product!

• Reply Shireen L. Platt March 17, 2017 at 4:33 pm

I have never bought a concealer palette before because I use so little each time I wear my makeup. I’m also under the impression that concealer palette is usually thick in texture?
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…First Impressions & MOTD ft: Sigma Beauty Loose Shimmer & Glitters and Expert Highlight SetMy Profile

• Reply Amy March 18, 2017 at 12:00 am

I was looking at these concealers today but from MUA, the ones with green and pink and yellow. Is the green good for redness? That’s what I need for my chin. Xx

• Reply Akaleistar March 18, 2017 at 12:35 am

That looks like a great palette!
    Akaleistar recently posted…Denim and Fishnets and Thursday Fashion FilesMy Profile

• Reply Mica March 18, 2017 at 6:04 am

Sounds like a great palette! It’s good it gives you a range of colours too. Under-eye circles are the worst for me, lack of sleep means they are pretty pronounced haha!
    Mica recently posted…Navy: Striped Maxi Skirts and Colourful Cross Body BagsMy Profile

• Reply Eloise March 18, 2017 at 10:15 pm

I’ve never tried anything from this brand but this looks great! xx
    Eloise recently posted…MORPHE 35O COLOUR NATURE GLOW PALETTEMy Profile