Posted on March 1, 2017

Corinstagram February 2017

lifestyle

I’ve not been very Instagrammy this month. Doom. But that is about to change.

After attending a talk about Instagram last week, I’ve decided to do a bit of an overhaul of my Instagram posts. I’m bringing in a bit of a rusty/moody theme as I’ve just not been loving my pictures much lately. I’m still working things out, but hopefully in March my Instagram will be something I’m a lot more proud of.

Anyway, February was a great month for me! I managed to get away for a few days to Whitby with my boyfriend and his family. It was lovely apart from the rain! I also went to see my favourite band, Band of Horses.

Apart from that, I’ve not done loads. I’ve been out a couple of times to eat and saw Trainspotting at the cinema!

I’m ready for the wind and rain to go away so I can get a bit more serious about this marathon training!

How was your month?

• Reply Anca March 1, 2017 at 8:46 am

A trip to Whitby sounds great, even with the rain. I want to see Trainspotting too. x
    Anca recently posted…Pancake DayMy Profile

• Reply KizzyDoll March 1, 2017 at 9:01 am

Not seen Trainspotting yet, but I have a list of movies I need to catch soon. Never been to Whitby either, but it sounds grand!! x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…| Wish Wish Wish |My Profile

• Reply Kim Carberry March 1, 2017 at 10:12 am

Fab photos….The food looks amazing!
    Trainspotting is on my list of films that I want to see!
    Good luck with the marathon training x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Our Great North Museum: Hancock visit.My Profile

• Reply Darina March 1, 2017 at 10:26 am

The food looks delicious! Good luck with your training! xx
    Darina recently posted…9 Facts about Paris Fashion WeekMy Profile

• Reply Aimee Cottle March 1, 2017 at 3:22 pm

I’ve only been to Whitby once, it was lovely, from what I remember, though. Hope you had a great time! I really need to up my IG game, too, as my growth and engagement has just stalled and I don’t know!
    Aimee Cottle recently posted…Meet My March Advertisers!My Profile

• Reply Amy March 1, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Oooh I love Whitby. Looking forward to seeing more of your moody theme, I’m a big fan of Instagram accounts that aren’t just all white atm!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…5 Ways to Feel Spring ReadyMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar March 2, 2017 at 1:11 am

A rusty/moody theme is always an Instagram fave 🙂
    Akaleistar recently posted…DIY Rose WaterMy Profile

• Reply Imogen March 2, 2017 at 3:07 am

Glad you got the chance to have some time away. Love the pretty pictures by the sea.
    Imogen recently posted…New In: B.A.I.T FootwearMy Profile

• Reply Lucy March 6, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Whitby is so beautiful glad you had a lovely time Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Teeth Whitening – Smile BrilliantMy Profile