Posted on February 25, 2017

Ridiculously Rich By Alana

food

Ridiculously Rich By Alana

I watched The Apprentice this year for the first time and it was actually really good! Alana won, which meant Lord Sugar invested in her handmade cake business – Ridiculously Rich.

My boyfriend bought a box of the cakes and they were so delicious I had to share them with you.

I had a box with:

• Gooey Chocolate Brownie
  • Peanut Butter Fudge Cake
  • Creme Brulee Browner
  • Salted Caramel Slice
  • Rocky Road
  • Sticky Toffee Flapjack

The highlight had to be the Creme Brûlée Brownie. It had that crunchy layer you get to crack on the top of a brûlée. It was perfect.

The chocolate brownie was delicious too, so rich. As well as the rocky road – chunks of marshmallow covered in chocolate.

If you are looking for a gift for a cake lover, this would be idea as they are delicious. Each cake is unique, too, rather than standard cakes you’ve had time and time again.

Well done Alana!

Ridiculously Rich By Alana

Ridiculously Rich By Alana

Ridiculously Rich By Alana

Ridiculously Rich By Alana

Ridiculously Rich By Alana

Ridiculously Rich By Alana

Ridiculously Rich By Alana

Ridiculously Rich By Alana

• Reply Anca February 25, 2017 at 10:09 am

It’s something I would love to try, but I have to say, I thought the desserts would look neat, but I’m sure they are delicious.
    Anca recently posted…The Philharmonic Dining RoomsMy Profile

• Reply Ela February 25, 2017 at 10:13 am

Omg, they all look so yummy!
    Ela recently posted…Payday to-buy from ShopeeMy Profile

• Reply Sarah February 25, 2017 at 1:23 pm

I was so glad she won! I didn’t much care for any of the contestants on the last season but when it comes to cake, I’m all in! I really want to try the ones she brought out, they all look so so good! I’ll have to see if they stock them anywhere near me!

Sarah recently posted…Walt Disney World 2016 – Part 8 – Day 7My Profile

• Reply Mica February 26, 2017 at 6:20 am

Oh yum! I don’t know who any of those people are, but those cakes look and sound delicious! 🙂

Where in Australia are you planning on visiting? It’s very exciting you’ll be taking a trip!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend 🙂
    Mica recently posted…#30Wears: Balenciaga Red Velo Cross Body BagMy Profile

• Reply Aimee Cottle February 27, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Oh wow – these look so good! Especially the creme brulee one.
    Aimee Cottle recently posted…Life Lately – February Edition!My Profile

• Reply Amy February 28, 2017 at 10:38 pm

I was so glad she won! These look amazing, I hope to get my hands on some at some point!
    Amy xx

• Reply Lucy March 8, 2017 at 8:18 pm

This would be my perfect gift I would be in cake heaven Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Teeth Whitening – Smile BrilliantMy Profile