Posted on February 4, 2017

Revlon Photoready Insta-Fix Highlighter

beauty products/ review

Revlon Photoready Insta-Fix Highlighter

This Revlon Photoready Insta-Fix Highlighter came in one of those free gift boxes you often get from Boots around Christmas if you spend so much on makeup. I’m glad it did, as I probably would never have discovered it if it wasn’t for that.

It’s available in two shades, gold light and pink light. If I’m honest, I think I would have preferred the pink light version as I prefer pink shades. Saying that – this means I already have enough pink toned highlighter – so something a bit different is always welcome in my makeup collection!

It’s rather shimmery, so if you like to sparkle, then this is for you. If you wear heavy foundation, you might have a few problems with smears but it applies okay to light coverage foundation.

It’s an easy item to pop in your handbag so you can top up your makeup on the go.

Have you ever used this? What’s your favourite highlighter?

Revlon Photoready Insta-Fix Highlighter

Revlon Photoready Insta-Fix Highlighter

Revlon Photoready Insta-Fix Highlighter

untitled3

• Reply Ela February 4, 2017 at 9:52 am

I wear a heavy-ish foundation so this might not be for me! Besides, I had a bad experience with a Revlon highlighter – basically it didn’t do much for me at all 🙁
    Ela recently posted…January is over!My Profile

• Reply Anca February 4, 2017 at 10:09 am

I love those boxes at Boots, I always discover things I like in them. I’m not sure if I would use something like this, I like the idea, but I avoid glittery stuff. 🙂
    Anca recently posted…Date night at Printworks, ManchesterMy Profile

• Reply Amy February 4, 2017 at 5:19 pm

That looks such a nice colour, I actually haven’t tried anything from Revlon ever I don’t think!
    Amy xx

• Reply Akaleistar February 5, 2017 at 1:22 am

What a pretty highlighter!
    Akaleistar recently posted…Glossies Made Me Do It: Red Velvet Heart CookiesMy Profile

• Reply Alissa February 5, 2017 at 11:01 am

I’ve been loving highlighters nowadays. Might love to try this. 🙂

• Reply Shireen L. Platt February 6, 2017 at 2:32 am

I saw this in the store I worked in but have yet to give it a try. I really don’t need more highlighters though, I won’t be able to finish my current stash in this lifetime.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…The Ordinary ~ Worth The Hype?My Profile

• Reply Sarah February 7, 2017 at 7:29 am

Such a pretty highlighter!

Sarah recently posted…*Dream Destinations 2017My Profile