Posted on February 9, 2017

Make Valentines personal with Lékué pop heart moulds

lifestyle

Lékué pop heart moulds

I first came across Lékué when I went to the Focus PR press day in London back in July. They won me over with their reusable ice-lolly mould kits.

Lékué have lots of kitchen and cooking utensils, most in bright colours that help you and encourage you to make healthy recipes.

They sent me these cute heart lollipop moulds – which includes the sticks, stickers and a recipe book. I decided to make some orange chocolate lollipops with some red hundreds and thousands for that true valentine finish.

A word of warning – Terry’s chocolate orange doesn’t melt that well. So I was a bit afraid these wouldn’t turn out fantastic. Thankfully the hundreds and thousands covered the rough face of the lollipops!

They turned out okay!

Lékué pop heart moulds

Lékué pop heart moulds

Lékué pop heart moulds

Lékué pop heart moulds

Lékué pop heart moulds

Lékué pop heart moulds

untitled3-copy

• Reply Sarah February 9, 2017 at 7:42 am

These are so cute! I’m gutted the Terrys didn’t melt so well but hey ho, more for me to eat then hehe! I think these would be great if you melted down some white chocolate and swirled in some red food colouring into the moulds! So cute and I’d definatly use them outside of valentines day!

Sarah recently posted…*Dream Destinations 2017My Profile

• Reply Amy February 9, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Aw these are cute and who cares that Terry’s Chocolate orange doesn’t melt too well when they’ll taste absolutely amazing?!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…My Essential Winter AccessoriesMy Profile

• Reply Laura February 9, 2017 at 3:59 pm

these are so cute! and i feel like so much has happened in your life that i need to catch up with all your posts now, haha! xx

• Reply Anca February 9, 2017 at 6:31 pm

Aww, they look so cute. I would love to have this mould, it would be great for an anniversary or V day.
    Anca recently posted…Cavern ClubMy Profile

• Reply Mica February 10, 2017 at 6:12 am

Oh what a fun mould! The finished result looks good too, would never know you had an issue melting the chocolate! 🙂

Hope you have a great weekend 🙂
    Mica recently posted…Atmos&Here Wrap Dresses and Louis Vuitton Neverfull ToteMy Profile

• Reply Lucy February 12, 2017 at 5:55 pm

I love Terry’s chocolate orange, I could eat my own body weight in it. These are really sweet perfect for valentines x
    Lucy recently posted…Aromatherapy AssociatesMy Profile