I didn’t cut my hair in a year because I am slob

I must have been in denial because I was sure it hadn’t been a full year since I went to the hairdressers. This blog post doesn’t lie, though.

I’m a terrible adult. Making appointments and going to the hairdresser’s is such hard work. I hate it so much. Even though when I go, it’s not actually that bad. The worst part is admitting that it’s been a year since I last had my hair cut.

Anyway – here it is. My new do.

I’m going to Whitby for the weekend. Tell me what you’re up to please 😀

blogger hair cut

blogger hair cut

blogger hair cut

blogger hair cut

blogger hair cut

1. February 10, 2017 / 12:17 pm

Ooooh it looks really nice! If it makes you feel any better I haven’t been to the hairdressers in about two years because I just trim it myself at home and now I’m worried how wonky they’ll think it is if I go haha!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…My Essential Winter AccessoriesMy Profile

2. February 10, 2017 / 1:00 pm

Aw, I like your haircut! It looks great, and it suits your face well, I think 🙂 And, I mean, I’m pretty sure I’ve gone longer without going to the hair dresser, haha. I hate making appointments, and I hate sitting there while they try to make small talk. Cringe.

Erin | Explore, Refresh

3. February 10, 2017 / 2:40 pm

Ooh, love the new do! I must admit I used to go for a year, or longer, between haircuts. But now I’ve found a mobile hairdresser, I try to make an appointment every 6-8 months. Enjoy your weekend in Whitby!
    Aimee Cottle recently posted…Making Valentine’s Day Special!*My Profile

4. February 11, 2017 / 10:56 am

Oooh so glad to hear I’m not the only one who’s terrible at going to the hairdresser! It’s been over a year since the last time I went there and for the last couple of months I’ve been writing ‘get a haircut’ on top of my monthly to-do list but in end I never seem to do it – I’m just too lazy.

Your hair looks lovely and healthy, I envy you now! 🙂 Have a great weekend!
    Matea recently posted…Forever PlaidMy Profile

5. February 12, 2017 / 5:51 pm

We’ll better late than never Corrine. Looks lovely and I hope you have fun on your weekend away Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Aromatherapy AssociatesMy Profile

6. February 15, 2017 / 12:07 pm

So pleased to hear I’m not the only one! I’m bad for putting it off because they normally cut off more than I ask for so I spend ages growing my hair and then ask for a trim and then come back with half my hair gone haha! Anyway enough about me, I think your new hair cut looks fab! Really suits you 🙂 Enjoy your weekend in Whitby 🙂

VioletDaffodils