Posted on February 22, 2017

Beauty product wish list

beauty products

Beauty product wish list

I never claim to know much about beauty of makeup products, but as I read a lot of blogs I get to know a bit more about them than I usually would.

When I see products that have good reviews again and again, it makes me want to give them a go. So here are the things I’m currently eyeing up!

Beauty product wish list

Pixi Glow Tonic

I’ve seen so many great things about this, it’s great at keeping your skin soft and fresh. I’m just not sure if I’m willing to part with almost £30 for a bottle though!

Original Naked palette.

I got caught out last year and bought fake Naked palette on eBay. I have the Naked 2 and 3, but they’re a bit worse for wear now and I’d love to replace them both with this original palette.

Nars Sheer Glow foundation.

Another product that I’ve heard amazing things about is Nars Sheer Glow – a long lasting foundation that gives medium to full coverage. But dang, £40.

Hourglass Ambient Lightening Powder Palette

This stuff is stunning. I had the pleasure of swatching it once in a shop and fell completely in love. Give me this, please.

Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution

I have dark patches on my face from old spots that have scarred and I’ve tried many things to get rid of the without success. This is another raved about item that I hope could help fade some of those dark scars!

What’s on your wish list?

• Reply KizzyDoll February 22, 2017 at 9:02 am

I have the Glow Tonic, it’s really good. I’ve been using it for over a month now and still have most of the bottle, a little goes a long way. But, I have to admit at times, I’m not sure if it is helping my skin as much as it did at the start…like has my skin gotten used to it or something, I don’t know, so I’ll just have to see, so that I’m not wasting money, as that is a steep amount to pay!! x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…How to have a lovely day!My Profile

• Reply Anca February 22, 2017 at 10:17 am

I want an original Naked palette, but I still have plenty of makeup, so there is not point in buying a new palette.
    Anca recently posted…Makeup organizerMy Profile

• Reply Darina February 22, 2017 at 11:04 am

That palette looks beautiful, love these colors!
    Darina recently posted…5 Reasons Why I Love Paris #1My Profile

• Reply Sarah February 22, 2017 at 11:05 am

Good picks! I really want to try the Glow Tonic too, I’ve seen nothing but amazing reviews so feel like it should be something pretty amazing! The more I try and cut down on my huge stash of skincare stuff the more I seem to add to it!

• Reply Eloise February 22, 2017 at 11:24 am

Definitely go for it with the original naked palette, it’s so good!

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves February 22, 2017 at 2:24 pm

The Pixi Glow Tonic has been on my list for the longest time and I hope to try it soon. They make mini sizes that you can try before springing for the bog one.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Jill Stuart Fall Winter 2017My Profile

• Reply Amy February 22, 2017 at 4:02 pm

I’m so tempted by Nars Sheer Glow, but as you say, £40! It’s not often I part with my money for high end beauty products so I need to know it’s going to be good!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…Wardrobe Staples | The White ShirtMy Profile

• Reply Ela February 23, 2017 at 1:31 am

I want a lot of the things in your list as well! Especially the Hourglass palette – like, kill me now, it looks gorgeous.
    Ela recently posted…H is for HateMy Profile

• Reply Tania Michele February 23, 2017 at 2:46 pm

The Naked Palette is amazing – especially the real one! Always wanted to try the NARS products 🙂 Tania Michele xx
    Tania Michele recently posted…February PlaylistMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt February 23, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Gosh, I have my Naked 1 since 2013 and I almost never use it, maybe it’s high time to take it out again. Great wish list, Corinne.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Influenster Bite Beauty #TheLipPencil VoxboxMy Profile

• Reply Lauren February 24, 2017 at 8:54 pm

I would love to try Pixi products…

Lauren x Huggled

• Reply Cafebiblioart February 27, 2017 at 9:54 pm

I definitely want to try the last product from your list as well. I am currently eyeing Pixi’s lip palette which I thought was an eye shadow palette from a distance and fell in love with the colours. If anyone knows an eyeshadow palette full of burgundy like shades please let me know! Other than that, I don’t really have anything on my wishlist which is quite sad… Oh, the Pixi Glow is included in the Glamour Beauty festival goodie bag if I am not mistaken…just mentioning it in case you are in London at the time.
    Cafebiblioart recently posted…How to order from SephoraMy Profile

• Reply Lucy March 8, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Ooh good choices I would love quite a few of these myself Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Teeth Whitening – Smile BrilliantMy Profile