Posted on February 18, 2017

6 dresses I want

style

Just a short one today ladies (and gents!) here are 6 dresses I’ve been eyeing up lately. If you’re feeling generous, donations are accepted 🙂

One // Two // Three
Four // Five // Six

• Reply Laura February 18, 2017 at 1:49 pm

these look so nice, i especially like the striped one! and wouldn’t we all accept donations, haha! xx
    Laura recently posted…little my, little meMy Profile

• Reply Kaitlynn Marie February 18, 2017 at 3:04 pm

I love 4! The last one is cute af too.
    Kaitlynn Marie recently posted…Ah, Mother NatureMy Profile

• Reply Tania Michele February 18, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Number six is the winner for me! 🙂 Tania Michele xx
    Tania Michele recently posted…Wishlist 30My Profile

• Reply Darina February 18, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Dress 1 & 2 are my favorite dresses!
    Darina recently posted…Parisian Hotspot in RotterdamMy Profile

• Reply Anett February 18, 2017 at 10:11 pm

I love the first and last ones! Can’t wait for spring to arrive so I can wear stuff like this 🙂

Bella Pummarola

• Reply Akaleistar February 19, 2017 at 1:24 am

So cute! I really like dress two and three 🙂
    Akaleistar recently posted…Casual Friday: Maize and BlueMy Profile

• Reply Mica February 19, 2017 at 6:12 am

Oh that last one, the blue lace one, is beautiful! 🙂 Such a shame I’m doing my no shopping challenge as I really like it!
    Mica recently posted…Silicone Teething Necklaces and Printed DressesMy Profile

• Reply Ela February 19, 2017 at 6:46 am

I like the last three, they’re so pretty – I’m not keen on sleeveless dresses as I’m conscious of my flabby arms.
    Ela recently posted…A post-Valentine’s thoughtMy Profile

• Reply The Editors Notebook February 19, 2017 at 6:57 pm

My personal favourite is the red striped dress. It would work well for a bridal shower and with a jacket, as a work outfit. These dresses are making me eager for spring. Thanks for sharing!

City Style and Living The Editors Notebook | Instagram

• Reply Lucy February 20, 2017 at 8:27 am

I love the blue one so pretty and perfect as the weather warms up Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Lush Valentines Haul 2017My Profile

• Reply Kezzie February 20, 2017 at 8:25 pm

I’d also accept Stripy there!

• Reply Cafebiblioart February 20, 2017 at 9:47 pm

these are quite nice. my favourite is the navy one though 🙂