Posted on January 11, 2017

Speed Plump Super Moisture Day Cream

beauty products/ skincare

Speed Plump Super Moisture Day Cream

I’ve never heard of the speed plump moisturiser by Soap and Glory before. It came with my Whole Glam Lot gift set that I got for Christmas and as I was running out of moisturiser, I started using this.

It claims to be a fast-absorbing day fluid that attacks dry skin with a mix of oxygenators, a super-hydrating watermelon extract, a wrinkle-smoothing marine plant and elasticity-promoting raspberry stem cells to leave your skin brighter, tighter, dewier and plumping for joy.

I’m disappointed to report that I didn’t feel a plumping effect. There’s even a promise of a tingle so I was expecting to feel some sensation as I applied it. You like, like those limp plumping glosses. The moisturiser works well as a moisturiser, but just that. Although I like it, I wouldn’t pay £10 for it. I’ve used ones that cost have the price that worked just as well.

This product might have been better if it wasn’t as hyped up.

Have you tried this before?

Speed Plump Super Moisture Day Cream

Speed Plump Super Moisture Day Cream

Speed Plump Super Moisture Day Cream

Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Squalane, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 60, Mica, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Sodium Lactate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica, Sodium PCA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Plankton Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Rubus Idaeus Leaf Cell Culture, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

Speed Plump Super Moisture Day Cream

untitled3

• Reply Floortje January 11, 2017 at 10:03 am

Looks like a good one! Guess the smell is delicious as well

Xx,

|| FLOORTJELOVES ||

• Reply Tania Michele January 11, 2017 at 10:43 am

1 – you star for putting all those ingredients on here!! 2 – sounds like a really nice product that my Mum would love as she’s into all of this kind of product! 🙂 Tania Michele xx

• Reply Amy January 11, 2017 at 10:54 am

I’ve never tried this before, but I would be disappointed to not get the tingling sensation – that’s a shame as you definitely do get that with their plumping lip glosses!
    Amy xx

• Reply Sarah January 11, 2017 at 12:25 pm

I’m kinda glad that it didn’t tingle, I mean I don’t think things are supposed to tingle! The lip plumpers that tingle freak me out enough!

Sarah recently posted…QVC Tili unboxing #2My Profile

• Reply KizzyDoll January 11, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Sounds great!! Never tried it before x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…| Winter Peacocks |My Profile

• Reply Rena January 11, 2017 at 1:48 pm

I never tried it so far but as if I have dry skin, it seems to be a try worth 🙂
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves January 11, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Bummer that the plumping effects weren’t all that visible but oxygenating skin treatments are always beneficial.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…New Year, New K-BeautyMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt January 11, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Hmm, not a product that suits my need I think. My damn mature skin needs more these days. 🙁
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Best Cleansers for Dry & Mature SkinMy Profile

• Reply Rachael January 11, 2017 at 3:40 pm

I think I need to try this, I Love soap and glory products 🙂

Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk
    Rachael recently posted…What I Eat in a Day 10My Profile

• Reply Imogen January 12, 2017 at 4:33 am

I’ve liked the Soap and Glory products I have tried but didn’t know about this one specifically. Interesting to read your thoughts.
    Imogen recently posted…InstagramMy Profile

• Reply Lucy January 14, 2017 at 1:04 pm

I’m always hesitant when products make such brash claims. What a shame that it didn’t live up to them that would have been a nice change Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Ottolenghi SpitalfieldsMy Profile

• Reply Jen January 15, 2017 at 6:26 pm

I like this brand but haven’t tried that one! Bummer it didn’t work because it looked so promising! Thanks for letting us know! Last thing I need is another blah moisturizer- I need one that’s going to rock my world but have yet to find one!
    Jen recently posted…What I’m looking forward to in 2017!My Profile