Posted on January 16, 2017

#socialbloggers 133 // #fityear

#socialbloggers

socialbloggers-7

As I’ve not been moving much due to having vertigo, I wanted to kick start my fitness and was in need of some fitness buddies. So I decided to start using the hashtag #fityear to request some fit friends and as a way to catch up.

I thought it be a good idea to do a #socialbloggers chat around it. It went well, so I’m considering doing one every month so we can talk about how we’re getting on.

If you want more information, read my post on #fityear where you can read my goals and share your own.

copy-of-2016

Q1: What are your health and fitness goals this year #fityear #socialbloggers

Q2: Whats your favourite way to exercise? #fityear #socialbloggers

Q3: Do you find it easy to eat healthy? #fityear #socialbloggers

Q4: How do you track progress? #fityear #socialbloggers

Q5: What’s your favourite healthy meal? #fityear #socialbloggers

untitled3

• Reply KizzyDoll January 16, 2017 at 9:38 am

Brilliant questions!! Am going to try and eat healthier really! x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…| Dainty Label | Rosita BonitaMy Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves January 16, 2017 at 3:22 pm

I’ve always enjoyed reading your transcripts of these chats so it would probably be fun to join as well. Sorry to hear about your vertigo acting up. It may see like a small thing but I found that my vertigo would get a lot worse when I wasn’t drinking enough water. Hope you can get it under control.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Meet The Byrdie Beauty BoxMy Profile

• Reply Rachael January 16, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Oh love this! I’ve also been trying to move a bit more this year, I have been doing home workouts with youtube videos, it’s really good fun and feel like my mood is much better, win win!!

Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk
    Rachael recently posted…Meal Plan MondayMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar January 17, 2017 at 2:16 am

Health and fitness is something I’m focusing on this year!
    Akaleistar recently posted…See what’s inside my Golden Tote Surprise Grab BagMy Profile

• Reply ellesees.net January 17, 2017 at 12:54 pm

I’m loving the discussion on getting fit and what everyone does to achieve those goals. I’m down 6 pounds in the new year–taking it slow and healthy!

• Reply Nikki-ann January 17, 2017 at 10:35 pm

My fitness goals are to just move about more. I’ve got chronic fatigue, so it really depends on how I feel on any one day as to how much I can do. I really do feel I need to do more though.
    Nikki-ann recently posted…Say Nice Things: Journals and NotebooksMy Profile