Posted on January 17, 2017

New Year, New Wardrobe

style

5-things

One of the reasons I can never save money is because DRESSES.

When I’m bored or procrastinating, I like to go onto my favourite websites and look through what new styles they have in. I spend hours doing this, like I’ve just been doing now. I’ve recently found a new website called Love The Sales which brings you current sales from different online shops all together in an easy to search library from 500 of the UK’s biggest shops. It makes things easy when you want to bag a bargain but don’t want to end up with 100’s of tabs open from different websites. I usually browse through ASOS and House of Fraser, I’ve now added Love The Sales to my list of places to browse dresses even when I don’t have money.

Here are some new dresses I’ve been loving from the three sites below.

untitled

One // Two // Three
Four // Five // Six
Seven // Eight // Nine

Which is your favourite?

untitled3

• Reply Darina January 17, 2017 at 7:30 am

These dresses are wonderful! I really love the second and fourth ones!
    Darina recently posted…6 New Parisian BooksMy Profile

• Reply Jessica January 17, 2017 at 9:09 am

I love that dress from Miss Selfridge! x

Jessica — NinetyCo

• Reply Tania Michele January 17, 2017 at 10:48 am

3 & 5 look like my kind of dress style! I’m so bad with buying clothes during times of no money, and I need to stop… Tania Michele xx

• Reply sgrmse. January 17, 2017 at 1:36 pm

you’ve always had excellent taste in dresses, c! one, five and six are my favourites!!! :’D
    sgrmse. recently posted…“a conversation with fate and fortune.”My Profile

• Reply Holly Shannon January 17, 2017 at 2:41 pm

I love the red one and the bottom right one – the black with gold flowers …. SO PRETTY!! I’m rubbish at wearing dressed because I never know what shoes to wear!! :/ xx
    Holly Shannon recently posted…Trying Products From Blogger Goody Bags | Part TwoMy Profile

• Reply Rachael January 17, 2017 at 3:04 pm

I am also a dress addict, I love the sound of this website, must have a wee peep 🙂

Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk
    Rachael recently posted…Meal Plan MondayMy Profile

• Reply LauraDaisyChain January 17, 2017 at 5:47 pm

SO MANY DRESSES! I cannot wait to be back at work and not relying solely on christmas money to fund my wish list!

• Reply Jenny January 17, 2017 at 6:14 pm

I don’t wear dresses very often but I love wearing them in the Winter with tights and knee high boots x

• Reply Rebeca January 17, 2017 at 7:54 pm

I choose the vichy dress or dark floral ones!
    Rebeca recently posted…Tendencia bordadosMy Profile

• Reply Ela January 18, 2017 at 12:31 am

Wow, these are really pretty! If I were less fat, I’d online-shop dresses for days on end! But since I’m a cute little porker, I like to fit my dresses before buying them to ensure a great fit.

• Reply Alissa January 18, 2017 at 4:47 am

These dresses are so pretty! 🙂 I especially like plaid and one and the lacey glam one!
    Alissa recently posted…My Skin Care RoutineMy Profile

• Reply Anca January 18, 2017 at 10:59 am

The 8th is my favourite, love the colour and the design of the dress. So cute!
    Anca recently posted…Special cake at Patisserie ValerieMy Profile

• Reply Lucy January 23, 2017 at 7:44 pm

Lovely choices I especially like seven. A new year, a new wardrobe sounds like a great idea Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Aromatherapy AssociatesMy Profile

• Reply Paula January 23, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Loving the checked shirt dress – I live pretty much exclusively in dresses and I am a big fan of shirt dresses at the moment! May have to give this website a chance.
    Paula recently posted…SCOTLAND THE BEAUTIFUL: GLEN ELCHAIG . . .My Profile

• Reply Kezzie January 23, 2017 at 11:04 pm

I definitely have the same dress problem! Ahrgh!!!

• Reply Rebecca February 5, 2017 at 6:15 pm

My favourite is number 6. So pretty! You could even use it as a summer wedding dress
    Rebecca recently posted…Earning my Unicorn Medal – The Hard Way!My Profile