New Year, New Wardrobe

5-things

One of the reasons I can never save money is because DRESSES.

When I’m bored or procrastinating, I like to go onto my favourite websites and look through what new styles they have in. I spend hours doing this, like I’ve just been doing now. I’ve recently found a new website called Love The Sales which brings you current sales from different online shops all together in an easy to search library from 500 of the UK’s biggest shops. It makes things easy when you want to bag a bargain but don’t want to end up with 100’s of tabs open from different websites. I usually browse through ASOS and House of Fraser, I’ve now added Love The Sales to my list of places to browse dresses even when I don’t have money.

Here are some new dresses I’ve been loving from the three sites below.

untitled

One // Two // Three
Four // Five // Six
Seven // Eight // Nine

Which is your favourite?

untitled3

1. January 17, 2017 / 7:30 am

These dresses are wonderful! I really love the second and fourth ones!
    Darina recently posted…6 New Parisian BooksMy Profile

2. January 17, 2017 / 9:09 am

I love that dress from Miss Selfridge! x

Jessica — NinetyCo

3. January 17, 2017 / 10:48 am

3 & 5 look like my kind of dress style! I’m so bad with buying clothes during times of no money, and I need to stop… Tania Michele xx

4. January 17, 2017 / 3:04 pm

I am also a dress addict, I love the sound of this website, must have a wee peep 🙂

Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk
    Rachael recently posted…Meal Plan MondayMy Profile

5. January 17, 2017 / 5:47 pm

SO MANY DRESSES! I cannot wait to be back at work and not relying solely on christmas money to fund my wish list!

6. January 17, 2017 / 6:14 pm

I don’t wear dresses very often but I love wearing them in the Winter with tights and knee high boots x

7. January 18, 2017 / 12:31 am

Wow, these are really pretty! If I were less fat, I’d online-shop dresses for days on end! But since I’m a cute little porker, I like to fit my dresses before buying them to ensure a great fit.

8. January 18, 2017 / 4:47 am

These dresses are so pretty! 🙂 I especially like plaid and one and the lacey glam one!
    Alissa recently posted…My Skin Care RoutineMy Profile

9. January 23, 2017 / 7:44 pm

Lovely choices I especially like seven. A new year, a new wardrobe sounds like a great idea Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Aromatherapy AssociatesMy Profile

10. January 23, 2017 / 10:17 pm

Loving the checked shirt dress – I live pretty much exclusively in dresses and I am a big fan of shirt dresses at the moment! May have to give this website a chance.
    Paula recently posted…SCOTLAND THE BEAUTIFUL: GLEN ELCHAIG . . .My Profile

11. January 23, 2017 / 11:04 pm

I definitely have the same dress problem! Ahrgh!!!