Posted on January 25, 2017

Coming soon – The Complete Guide To WordPress Blog Course

blog tips

The Complete Guide To WordPress Blog Course

There’s been an influx of people wanting to move their blog over to self-hosted WordPress. As I’ve been looking for a topic to base another blog course on, I thought this would be perfect.

Over the next few weeks, I’ll be guiding you through everything you need to know about setting up WordPress.

The Complete Guide To WordPress Blog Course

Here are some of the things we’ll be covering:

• Why move to WordPress?
  • Which hosting package is right for me?
  • How do I import my previous blog posts?
  • How to I set up a URL?
  • How do I point my current URL to my WordPress blog?
  • Where can I find a theme I love?
  • How can I create my own header, graphics?
  • How can I customise my blog?
  • What Plugins should I get?
  • WordPress shortcuts, tips and tricks.

A lot of people do sell their services to migrate your blog for you, but this comes with a hefty price tag. I successfully moved two of my blogs from Blogger to WordPress just by spending a bit of time researching.

In this course, I’ll be doing the hard work for you to either explain exactly what you need to do or link you to the correct resources that will help you do it in just one night.

It’s completely free and all I ask is if you like the course, please share it with your friends or across social media.

In the meantime, check out my previous two blog courses:

“Improve

“Google
untitled3

• Reply Jessica January 25, 2017 at 8:28 am

That’s some exciting news x

Jessica — NinetyCo

• Reply Sarah January 25, 2017 at 10:05 am

Yay I’m excited for this! Seen as though I’ve been saying I’ll move over to WordPress for how long now?

Sarah recently posted…Caudalie Resveratol Lift SPF 20My Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves January 25, 2017 at 2:37 pm

How exciting! I will need this if I ever make the move over to WordPress.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Current MoodMy Profile

• Reply Matea January 25, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Oh Corinne, I can’t wait for this course to start! I’ve been thinking about moving over to WordPress for months and months but it terrifies me so I always end up doing nothing. Hopefully this time I won’t give up on it and I’m most definitely gonna share your posts all over my Facebook! xx
    Matea recently posted…Pop of Red on a Freezing Cold DayMy Profile

• Reply Ela January 25, 2017 at 11:42 pm

All I want to do is buy a custom WordPress theme and have my own domain! *throws tantrums*
    Ela recently posted…H is for HappinessMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar January 26, 2017 at 3:06 am

Sounds like it will be an awesome course!

• Reply Beautyblogrx January 28, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Can’t wait! I’m currently on Blogger but am considering WordPress. Loved your Improve your Blog course too x
    Beautyblogrx recently posted…LIKE, REALIZING STUFF | UPDATE #2My Profile

• Reply Beautyblogrx January 28, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Beautyblogrx recently posted…LIKE, REALIZING STUFF | UPDATE #2My Profile

• Reply Lucy January 31, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Looking forward to this one Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Aromatherapy AssociatesMy Profile

• Reply Rebecca February 11, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Brilliant. I recently moved my blog over to self hosted WordPress and have to admit it’s been tricky and a whole new learning curve. Looking forward to seeing your tips and tricks
    Rebecca recently posted…Earning my Unicorn Medal – The Hard Way!My Profile