Posted on January 24, 2017

What to buy a man for Valentines Day.

lifestyle

what shall i buy him for valentines day

With Valentine’s Day less than two weeks to go, it’s time to get organised rather than leave getting the man in your life something last minute.

valentines gifts for him

As it’s the first Valentine’s Day I’m spending with my boyfriend so I’ve been thinking about what to get for a while. It’s very exciting and nice to know I won’t be crying into a wine glass about my single life on the 14th this year. Go me.

You all know by now that I have some favourite websites I always go too, so I’ve been browsing the gift section of House Of Fraser and John Lewis. How typical of me. Here are some of the things I think are perfect for a Valentine’s gift:

what shall i buy him for valentines day

One // Two // Three
Four // Five
Six // Seven // Eight

My favourites have to be the Chelsea boots, the whisky decanter and the statue of yoga. I had about a million whisky decanters tabs before I settled on just the one!

What are you getting the man in your life?

untitled3

• Reply Amy January 24, 2017 at 8:51 am

If I’m honest I don’t get my boyfriend anything for Valentine’s Day and he doesn’t get me anything either! I’d say that after 7 years the romance is dead but we’ve always been like that haha!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…An Open Letter to My Disabled SisterMy Profile

• Reply Jessica January 24, 2017 at 10:05 am

Thankfully for me this year, there will be no ‘what do I buy?’ since I won’t be celebrating 😉 x

Jessica — NinetyCo
    Jessica recently posted…Set Up The Perfect Pinterest ProfileMy Profile

• Reply KizzyDoll January 24, 2017 at 10:47 am

These are great ideas. My husband isn’t the easiest to buy for. But, I end up finding something, usually an antique box or game. x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…| The Powder Room | Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic & Hydrating Milky MistMy Profile

• Reply Anca January 24, 2017 at 11:56 am

We don’t buy gifts for V day, only cards and a special meal. We both would rather do something together, like an experience and not buy some stuff that we might not need.
    Anca recently posted…The 1930s at Sudley HouseMy Profile

• Reply Rachael January 24, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Such good gift ideas 🙂 I really struggle with what to get my hubby, even after 7 years together I still find it so difficult!

Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk
    Rachael recently posted…Meal Plan MondayMy Profile

• Reply Paula January 24, 2017 at 3:18 pm

It’ll probably be some sort of voucher deal that I end up getting my boyfriend – a wee restaurant deal or overnighter. With any luck he won’t buy me the exact same deal . . . it HAS happened before! 🙂
    Paula recently posted…SCOTLAND THE BEAUTIFUL: GLEN ELCHAIG . . .My Profile

• Reply Holly January 24, 2017 at 8:56 pm

I wish J liked stuff. But he doesn’t. He’ll be getting a box of chocolates #imaromantic
    Holly recently posted…Hollywood Bowl | BrightonMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar January 25, 2017 at 2:22 am

The Gentleman’s Handbook looks interesting!
    Akaleistar recently posted…In Such Good Company and other books latelyMy Profile

• Reply Jen January 25, 2017 at 3:08 am

I’ll probably get him a card from me and my son along with some of his favorite desserts/candies! If anything it will be something on the smaller side but stuff I know he likes! The Handbook you talked about caught my eye…

• Reply Sarah January 25, 2017 at 10:03 am

Love the decanter and the Yoda statue, they’re fabulous! We haven’t really exchanged gifts since our first Valentines day, we tend to just go for a nice meal either the week before or the week after! One thing I do like getting is a card and I literally have to fight for it because he thinks Valentines is pointless! If I had my way I’d be decorating for it and everything!

Sarah recently posted…Caudalie Resveratol Lift SPF 20My Profile