Posted on December 29, 2016

Soap And Glory Gift Set // The Whole Glam Lot

beauty products

soap and glory whole glam lot

When I got to the bottom of my Christmas sack this year, there was a big square present waiting for me. I had no idea what it was, but it was heavy.

When I opened it, it was the Soap & Glory Whole Glam Lot limited edition gift set. It’s full of 10 amazing products, if you’re lucky you can grab it on sale at Boots now. Look at everything that’s inside:

• Sugar Crush™ Body Wash (500ml)
  • The Scrub Of Your Life™ Super-Smoothing Body Buffer (200ml)
  • The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter (300ml)
  • Smoothie Star™ Deep Moisture Body Milk (500ml)
  • Hand Food™ Hydrating Hand Cream (125ml)
  • Face Soap And Clarity™ 3-In-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash (350ml)
  • Speed Plump™ Super Moisture Day Cream (50ml)
  • Thick & Fast™ High-Definition Collagen* Coat™ Mascara (10ml)
  • Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Gloss in ROSE & SHINE (4ml)
  • Hand Maid™ Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel (50ml)

Soap And Glory Gift Set The Whole Glam Lot

I’m excited to get stuck into this, especially the face wash and moisturiser and I’ll be reviewing my favourites separately!

untitled3

• Reply Josie December 29, 2016 at 8:48 am

Oh wow, this looks incredible! So many gorge products, they’ll last you for ages too (is it just me who HATES buying toiletries? Haha!) x

Sick Chick Chic
    Josie recently posted…The Baker Boy HatMy Profile

• Reply Amy December 29, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Ahhh so much Soap and Glory! I love this brand, what a great selection of different products!
    Amy xx

• Reply Rebecca December 29, 2016 at 4:12 pm

I got a similar present a couple of years ago. My favourite was the Foam Call body wash but I’ve yet to find it in a store as a separate.
    Rebecca recently posted…Bloglovin’My Profile

• Reply Tori December 29, 2016 at 4:54 pm

One of these was waiting under the tree for me too. It looks so good! I can’t wait to get stuck in

• Reply Paula December 29, 2016 at 11:10 pm

I absolutely love Soap & Glory – their products smell so good and their product names are puntastic!

• Reply Gemma December 29, 2016 at 11:39 pm

Woow! A lovely range of products, I love Soap and Glory. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts about the products! I need to try more of their products, maybe in the Christmas sales.

Gemma | http://www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

• Reply Nikki-ann December 30, 2016 at 12:24 am

I’ve never tried Soap & Glory, but I’m very tempted! 🙂
    Nikki-ann recently posted…2016 Round-up (a.k.a Roll on 2017!)My Profile

• Reply Cafebiblioart December 30, 2016 at 12:51 pm

It looks really lovely. I was considering it at some point as Soap and Glory is one of my favourite brands, but overall it is not for me due to many products that I know I will never use. Enjoy your gift though and let us know how you found the products.
    Cafebiblioart recently posted…5 vloggers I watched the most in 2016My Profile