Posted on December 12, 2016

Christmas Jumper Wishlist

christmas/ style

5-things-35

Oh, come on. Christmas jumpers ARE FUN. I don’t care what you say. They might be cheesy and they might be ugly, but I love them.

I have quite the collection myself, seeing as we wear them at work every day in December. I might do a post on my current collection.

I tend to at one or two to my collection each year, I’ve been scouring Amazon wondering which ones I should get this year.

Here at the ones I’ve got my eyes on:

xmas-jumper

one // two // three // four
five // six // seven // eight

I’m sure you can sense a strong Star Wars theme. That’s because I’ve just watched the series for the first time and I’m a bit in love with Star Wars merch at the moment!

If you’re wanting to treat yourself to a new Christmas jumper – check out these great deals:

Which one is your favourite?

untitled3

• Reply Kim Carberry December 12, 2016 at 9:29 am

These are fab! I love the Mario one….My fella would have any of the Star Wars one’s. lol x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Our Weekly Meal Plan!! – #mealplanningmondayMy Profile

• Reply Darina December 12, 2016 at 12:59 pm

The red one! Love it!
    Darina recently posted…10 Things I would do if I lived in ParisMy Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves December 12, 2016 at 4:06 pm

I’m really liking the grey one with Darth Vader! Dark side all the way ;p

• Reply Tania Michele December 12, 2016 at 4:08 pm

I love the Star Wars and Batman ones – I’d pinch these from the boyfriend! 🙂 Tania Michele xx

• Reply Rachael December 12, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Those Christmas jumpers are amazing, my favourite is definitely the prosecco one 🙂

Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk
    Rachael recently posted…Meal Plan Monday Festive EditionMy Profile

• Reply Sarah December 12, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Join the Merry Side! yes! This! Want!

Sarah recently posted…Christmas gifts for the Gin loverMy Profile

• Reply Lucy December 12, 2016 at 9:50 pm

The force in you is strong, we can clearly see the love for Star Wars. I love a good Christmas jumper Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Tesco Festive FoodMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt December 12, 2016 at 11:22 pm

Noooo, not the ugly Christmas sweaterssss! LOL! My husband wanted to get one for me but holy hell I gave him the death stare.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…The Best Beauty Discoveries of 2016My Profile

• Reply Akaleistar December 13, 2016 at 1:34 am

Need that Doctor Who sweatshirt!
    Akaleistar recently posted…Thoughts on my First Wantable Style EditMy Profile

• Reply Kaitlynn Marie December 17, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Lol in my post about Christmas Decor I included a sweater. It says “Jolly As Fuck” and I want it so bad I like the “merry christmas ya filthy animal” one!
    Kaitlynn Marie recently posted…Christmas Decor Wishlist 2016My Profile