Posted on December 7, 2016

Christmas Decor Wishlist

christmas/ lifestyle

christmas homeware

I love Christmas decor, so when Rattan Direct offered to send me something, I picked these drawers below and thought they would sit great in my living room and would be ideal to display a few Christmas bits on.

I don’t think I’m having a tree this year as there’s no logical place to put one, but I am going to spruce the place up with a few Christmas items.

Rattan Direct

Rattan Direct

Rattan Direct

Rattan Direct

Rattan Direct

Rattan Direct

Rattan Direct

Rattan Direct

I love the drawers, they’re very sturdy and look fantastic. Rattan has lots of fantastic garden and conservatory furniture which makes me wish I had my own house so I could get more! The woes or renting.

I’ve been looking around for other things I want to get for my flat this Christmas. It seems like such a waste of money to buy new bedding and pillows for your house over Christmas, but I can’t resist looking at least.

I know I’ll end up in Home Bargains filling my basket, trying to justify it as blog props, or something. Here’s what I’ve been browsing on Amazon so far:

christmas homeware

one // two // three // four
one // six // seven // eight

Do you have any Christmas homeware?

untitled3

• Reply Darina December 7, 2016 at 7:45 am

Wonderful Christmas decorations! Love the cushions and the light box!
    Darina recently posted…Exhibiton: To Audrey With LoveMy Profile

• Reply Anca December 7, 2016 at 9:43 am

The drawers look fab, I like them a lot. The bedspreads look very cute too.
    Anca recently posted…St. Nicholas DayMy Profile

• Reply Sarah December 7, 2016 at 12:13 pm

I don’t have ENOUGH Christmas homeware! If I had the storage space for it I would have so much more! I love changing up the little things like tea towels, soap dispensers, tissue boxes etc, for soemthing with a more christmassy feel, bringing out the Christmas scented candles and a special festive mug. Over board? I don’t think so haha! Love these drawers, versitile and would go well in any space! Looks like they don’t take up too much room either! I need more drawers in my life – if only to hide my clutter from the other half haha!

Sarah recently posted…Foodie Faves #1 5/5My Profile

• Reply Ela December 7, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Even though we got the tree over a week ago, we finally put it up yesterday. It was hard to find a space for it as the living room isn’t the biggest. I don’t have many Christmas homeware stuff, a few cups and pieces but nothing more. I am not sure about getting Christmas bedding as there’s not many days left so I might save that money 🙂 Glass reindeer tea light holder is so cute x
    Ela recently posted…M&S Advent Calendar – Ultrasun Anti-Ageing Sun Cream for Sensitive SkinMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar December 8, 2016 at 2:13 am

I love those drawers!
    Akaleistar recently posted…Unboxing My First Le Tote!My Profile

• Reply Amy December 8, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Those drawers are so nice and I love your little Christmas display it’s really cute! We don’t have a tree either because there isn’t really a good place to put one so I’ve just got bits and bobs too!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…Autumn FavouritesMy Profile

• Reply Kezzie December 9, 2016 at 11:35 pm

Oooh, I like those!!! They look pretty with all the Christmas paraphernalia on!
    Kezzie recently posted…Advent Calendar Day 8: StarMy Profile

• Reply Kaitlynn Marie December 10, 2016 at 2:13 pm

As I live with my sister, I don’t have any Christmas decor. When I move out I’ll have the excuse to get some though! That noel light is super cute!!
    Kaitlynn Marie recently posted…5 Things I Do WellMy Profile

• Reply Lucy December 13, 2016 at 6:06 pm

You can never have enough Christmas decorations or at least that is what I tell
    myself. As you have a new house enjoy decorating Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Tesco Festive FoodMy Profile