Posted on November 27, 2016

26 things I hate

lifestyle

5-things-43

One of my flaws is that I’m easily annoyed. Another one of my flaws is that I’m impatient. It’s a good job I’m pretty awesome so can balance the awful parts about me out. I hope.

These flaws mean I hate a lot of things so I wanted to talk about some of the things that irk me the most.

1. When people stand in the entrance to a shop talking so you can’t get past.
  2. When you forget you still have half a cup of tea left until it’s cold.
  3. When your bed is warm and outside the bed is cold but it’s time to get outside the bed.
  4. When you need to go to bed but you’re on the cat video part of the Internet.
  5. What Netflix asks you ‘Are you till watching this’ after 4 hours of Gilmore Girls. Judgy much?
  6. When your friends won’t stop chatting on Whatsapp but you’re at work and suffering from FOMO.
  7. When you finish work and catch up on 600 messages to realise your friends are fucking morons.
  8. That feeling when you’ve got so much to do and don’t know where to start so just do nothing.
  9. The night before going back to work after a week off.
  10. Having wet hands.
  11. When people ask ‘what’s new with you?’ and you feel really boring when you reply ‘nothing’.
  12. When someone holds the door open for you so you feel like you have to rush.
  13. When you walk past someone and not sure if you should make eye contact and say hello or not.
  14. When your phone automatically connects to some wifi network and you can’t send any messages.
  15. When it’s autumn.
  16. Not having enough time.
  17. Being cold.
  18. Slow internet.
  19. Running out of phone battery.
  20. When people stop in the middle of the street and you almost walk into them.
  21. When you walk past someone and you both go to walk the same way and do the awkward dance.
  22. When meetings run over.
  23. The day before going back to work after a few days off.
  24. Running out of milk.
  25. When you want to go for a run or bike ride and it’s raining.
  26. Being low on petrol.

What things do you hate the most?

untitled3

• Reply Anca November 27, 2016 at 10:02 am

I love your list. xx I hate being low on petrol and people that stand in front of the door. It’s the same at the tube, I’m so happy I don’t have to use the London tube daily.
    Anca recently posted…Why I love UKMy Profile

• Reply Ada November 27, 2016 at 10:09 am

In addition to people who stand in the entrance to shops I’d like to add people who stand still in the middle of an escalator and huff when you want past. STAND TO ONE SIDE THEN.

• Reply Holly November 27, 2016 at 10:14 am

Argh, I hate forgetting about hot drinks. Especially when you take a massive gulp and realise it’s cold after it’s too late. I also choked a laugh at number 7 😀
    Holly recently posted…Get Ready For Christmas | Gift Guide 2016My Profile

• Reply Erin November 27, 2016 at 10:57 am

I love your list, mine would be much of the same. I hate cold, I hate being too hot. I hate my Car needing anything done to it, fuel, MOT, ANYTHING. I hate What’sApp messages – you are so right. And I hate it how it doesn’t matter how many times I tell my friends and family that I work evenings and weekends – they still ask what I am up to on a sunday.. working… always. And with that, I hate how they call me lazy on a Monday when I get to have a long lie. Tis my weekend. ARGH.

Erin || MakeErinOver

• Reply Amy November 27, 2016 at 11:23 am

Ahhh I agree with you on pretty much all of these haha. I HATE when my phone connects to something like The Cloud without me realising and then I don’t get why it’s not working haha, plus I swear I’ve told it to forget The Cloud network a million times!
    Amy xx

• Reply Melody Rosa November 27, 2016 at 1:25 pm

I agree with the cold I’m curled up like a burrito right now because I refuse to face the truth lol oh and the friends are morons yea they have their days lmafo
    Melody Rosa recently posted…Avoid Holiday Dress Stress With A Bra That Actually Fits From Third LoveMy Profile

• Reply Eloise November 27, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Number 3 and 24! AGREED. I also hate slow people at the self service check outs

• Reply Mica November 27, 2016 at 9:29 pm

haha yes to so many of these! The petrol one really irks me – it always goes from a little low to “Find fuel NOW” at the worst times. Hubby denies that it does and says that the “60km left” warning is right but I am positive it chews through it faster when I’m driving just so that it can fluster me when I’m running late, gaaah!
    Mica recently posted…Spring Essentials: Denim and VansMy Profile

• Reply Kezzie November 27, 2016 at 10:58 pm

I hear ya on lots of these! SLOW pedestrians is one of my chief bugbears and children who say, “Can I go toilet???” that lack of ‘to ‘the’ and may’ and of course, the ‘please’ drives me mad! And it’s a GLOCKENSPIEL, not a XYLOPHONE!
    Kezzie recently posted…Style Imitating Art: TempestMy Profile

• Reply Zara Effie November 28, 2016 at 12:51 am

“When you forget you still have half a cup of tea left until it’s cold.”

Worse is when you’ve drank all your tea and you go to take another sip and you realise it’s all gone. Gutting!

• Reply Akaleistar November 28, 2016 at 1:32 am

Ugh, the second one happens to me all the time!
    Akaleistar recently posted…BookSparks November BooksMy Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves November 28, 2016 at 3:27 am

I also hate it when people stop in the middle of the street and you almost walk into them and also when you make every effort to avoid someone and they just don’t give a crap and don’t even move an inch.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Holiday Gift Guide : Under $30My Profile

• Reply Keely's Nails November 29, 2016 at 8:13 pm

I love your list, it feels so familiar! I hate being behind a group of people walking slowly and taking up the whole pavement. Oh and that feeling on your last day at work before time off when there’s not enough time to do everything!

• Reply Aimee November 30, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Nearly all of these I hate too, except for Autumn, I love Autumn. Sorry, not sorry! Haha.
    Aimee recently posted…Life: November Update!My Profile

• Reply Jemma Humphreys December 1, 2016 at 9:31 pm

OMFG the people in shop doorways one KILLS me. I actually huffed and moaned so loud at a woman the other day for doing this, I cant help it – proper twats me off! hahaa 🙂 x

• Reply Kimberly December 16, 2016 at 3:18 am

I can mostly relate to all of these things! I don’t have problems with 12 or 13 though so yay me!