These flaws mean I hate a lot of things so I wanted to talk about some of the things that irk me the most.
- When people stand in the entrance to a shop talking so you can’t get past.
- When you forget you still have half a cup of tea left until it’s cold.
- When your bed is warm and outside the bed is cold but it’s time to get outside the bed.
- When you need to go to bed but you’re on the cat video part of the Internet.
- What Netflix asks you ‘Are you till watching this’ after 4 hours of Gilmore Girls. Judgy much?
- When your friends won’t stop chatting on Whatsapp but you’re at work and suffering from FOMO.
- When you finish work and catch up on 600 messages to realise your friends are fucking morons.
- That feeling when you’ve got so much to do and don’t know where to start so just do nothing.
- The night before going back to work after a week off.
- Having wet hands.
- When people ask ‘what’s new with you?’ and you feel really boring when you reply ‘nothing’.
- When someone holds the door open for you so you feel like you have to rush.
- When you walk past someone and not sure if you should make eye contact and say hello or not.
- When your phone automatically connects to some wifi network and you can’t send any messages.
- When it’s autumn.
- Not having enough time.
- Being cold.
- Slow internet.
- Running out of phone battery.
- When people stop in the middle of the street and you almost walk into them.
- When you walk past someone and you both go to walk the same way and do the awkward dance.
- When meetings run over.
- The day before going back to work after a few days off.
- Running out of milk.
- When you want to go for a run or bike ride and it’s raining.
- Being low on petrol.
What things do you hate the most?