Posted on October 6, 2016

Bloggers Blog Awards 2016

lifestyle

5 things

On Saturday I attended the Bloggers Blogger Awards 2016. I was very proudly nominated for two categories:

• Best Blogging Pro
  • Best Lifestyle Blog

awards

The event was so much fun and I got to see all my favourite people, as well as meet those who I’ve spoken to only online.

Hayley did a fantastic job organising the awards. Hayley is my best friend and over the past few months, I’ve seen her overcome so many barriers to getting the awards sorted out. It wasn’t easy and certainly not stress-free, but she somehow overcame everything and make the awards 10 times better and bigger than last years #BloggersBlogAwards.

I didn’t win an award, but I came highly commended in Best Blogging Pro which is what I wanted. Because it meant I got a massive cheer but then didn’t have to do a speech.

Basically, I got the attention without having to make a dick of myself!

I’m really hoping Hayley does another one next year as it’s so nice to have a blog event where people come from all over the country to attend. Most events like this are in London, so it’s fab to have something up north!

I usually keep to myself at events, or stick with the people I already know, but I mingled quite a bit which was unlike me but fun.

I loved every minute of it!

Bloggers Blog Awards 2016

Bloggers Blog Awards 2016

Bloggers Blog Awards 2016

Bloggers Blog Awards 2016

Bloggers Blog Awards 2016

Bloggers Blog Awards 2016

Bloggers Blog Awards 2016

Bloggers Blog Awards 2016

Bloggers Blog Awards 2016

bloggers1 bloggers2 bloggers3 bloggers4 bloggers5

Untitled3 copy

• Reply Ela October 6, 2016 at 9:48 am

It sounds like you had a really great time. Even though you didn’t win the awards, being highly commended is also great, so congratulations! That event location looks so cool! x
    Ela recently posted…Behind the Scene Photography – DSLR Camera SettingsMy Profile

• Reply marie October 6, 2016 at 10:26 am

I keep seeing this event everywhere (blogs + YouTube) looks like it was great fun .
    Great post ! loving the pictures too .

• Reply Fashion and Frappes October 6, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Many many congratulations! What does Blogging Pro mean though – I mean whats the award for? Pro tips? Yeah – I am not surprised you were on the list – your tips are definitely not the usual ones you might find in other blogs. I am definitely going to keep an eye out for the awards next year. I kept seeing this all over Twitter and Facebook but had no idea what was going on!
    Fashion and Frappes recently posted…Bohemian Black Maxi Dress #OOTDMy Profile

• Reply Liakada October 6, 2016 at 3:20 pm

This looks like such a fun a event! Congrats to your friend for organising, that is never easy!

Ash | Liakada

• Reply Amy October 6, 2016 at 4:33 pm

I really hope there’s another one next year, I’d love to go again and as you say it’s so nice to have something up north!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…The Perfect £20 DressMy Profile

• Reply Lyndsay October 6, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Congratulations on highly commended, that is amazing! The awards looked fab, loved stalking it on social media, maybe next year I’ll have to come along!

• Reply Anne October 6, 2016 at 11:17 pm

Congratulations on being nominated + getting highly commended! You definitely deserve it! I hope you had a blast at the event 🙂
    Anne recently posted…14 Healthy Pink Smoothies – Recipe RoundupMy Profile

• Reply Sarah October 7, 2016 at 11:00 am

My head legit looks like it is full on in your boobs haha!

Sarah recently posted…Walt Disney World 2016 – Snack GoalsMy Profile

• Reply Claire October 7, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Well done for getting nominated for two awards! (and yay for being cheered without having to do a speech, WIN WIN.) This event looked so fun! I’d love to attend it one year 🙂 xx

Grab Your Camera x

• Reply Emma Harrison October 8, 2016 at 1:00 pm

I adore the bambi picture so so much! Was such a great afternoon and an amazing opportunity to network outside of that there London town!

Emma | HarmonyBlaze.co.uk

• Reply Elizabeth October 8, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Looks like an amazing event!

Elizabeth recently posted…Review: Clarol Sebopure*My Profile

• Reply Lucy October 11, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Well done on the highly commended great result. The awards look like brilliant fun Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Grabbing the last bit of SummerMy Profile

• Reply Echi Nesia October 16, 2016 at 12:12 pm

My eyes still staring at dat popcorn XD. Nice event there and congratulation for being nominated ‘ w’)/

• Reply Aimee October 21, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Well done for getting nominated, and highly commended! That’s awesome. I really hope Hayley does the awards again next year as now I can drive I’d definitely be up for coming along!
    Aimee recently posted…Halloween Horror Flick Picks!My Profile