The lippy that cost a quid.

freedom makeup pro lipstick

One perk of being friends with a beauty blogger is that she often off-loads make-up she doesn’t want on me. THANKS BAE.

This is good for me because not only do I get more makeup, but more content!

Freedom makeup is a brand by the creators of Makeup Revolution. If I’m honest, I have no idea why they’ve got two brands because they’re both cheap. Can someone enlighten me? I feel like this is supposed to be like ‘professional makeup’ or something. I could look into it I guess and make this blog really informative and factual, but the truth is I want to get this post done so I can watch Once Upon a Time with a pint of Carlsberg.

That’s how classy I am.

Anyhow, this lipstick is only £1. WTF. I had no idea when I was photographing it and when I put it on. It’s a lovely shade, too. Not too dark but it’s definitely a good middle ground between a safe ‘my lips but better’ colour and a bold red or pink.

freedom makeup pro lipstick 110 make your move

freedom makeup pro lipstick 110 make your move

freedom makeup pro lipstick 110 make your move

freedom makeup pro lipstick 110 make your move

It’s good. I’d recommend. Staying power is average but better than expected for a pound lipstick. I did have to build it up though as one layer wasn’t enough.

Let me know what you think of the colour. Thanks, Trees. Skinners. Cartrees.

Okay, forget I said that. Was going to try and give my readers a pet name but that didn’t work. RIP me.

I’m going to go now because I say more stupid shit.

freedom makeup pro lipstick 110 make your move

freedom makeup pro lipstick 110 make your move

Untitled3 copy

1. September 16, 2016 / 9:23 am

A pound for a lipstick! You can’t go wrong and nice colours too. Bargain Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Sleep DeprivationMy Profile

2. September 16, 2016 / 12:04 pm

The colours look great, I love the shades. I’m not too keen on cheap make up, as I think it’s not good for me… but this might mean I get the same thing, but overpriced.
    Anca recently posted…Lady Dinah’s Cat EmporiumMy Profile

3. September 16, 2016 / 12:33 pm

I have some Freedom lipsticks but they’re quite old and I think they must have upped their game in terms of packaging! The lipsticks themselves are pretty good for a quid though!
    Amy xx

4. September 16, 2016 / 11:00 pm

Makeup Revolution has finally arrived Canada shore but I have yet to try anything yet. I too have always wondered why they brother creating Freedom when both brands are almost equally cheap and the formula are pretty much the same from what I’ve read.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…REVIEW: Sigma Warm Neutrals Eyeshadow PaletteMy Profile

5. September 17, 2016 / 1:21 am

Beautiful color. *__*
    I’m back on my blog…

6. September 17, 2016 / 8:54 am

That is a lovely colour, and such a bargain! Great price for a lipstick, I think my current one was around $20…

The end of your post made me giggle too 🙂
    Mica recently posted…Win a Gift Card For Diapers (Cloth Ones)My Profile

7. September 17, 2016 / 7:48 pm

It looks lovely on you, on me one quid lippy would create a creepy resemblance to Baby Jane. You could call us Skinnies, you know. Personally I have no objection to being addressed as ‘Skinny’ and it’s not likely to happen offline.. 😀

8. September 19, 2016 / 8:26 pm

Looks really nice. Thanks for reviewing it! I have been starring at a 5 pound box with 5 lipsticks from them for a while now, but I never dared to get it (despite it being extremely cheap) I think you are the first person I “know” that reviewed a product from the brand. Also, glad to learn something new – I had absolutely no idea that they are related to Makeup revolution. I will definitely give some of their product a try now as they have some really nice looking powders and concealers 🙂
    Cafebiblioart recently posted…kikki.K – Swedish stationary haulMy Profile