Posted on August 30, 2016

August Gin Explorer Box

food/ lifestyle

August Gin Explorer Box

Gin is wonderful. I’m not exactly an expert in gin, but I do love a gin-based drink from time to time and I know about a million people who declare gin their favourite drink.

Gin Explorer is a monthly subscription box that’s perfect for gin lovers. Each month, there’s four 50ml bottles of gin, along with some mixers and a few fun extra bits.

Information is included on how to best drink each gin, leaflets about the products as well as some coupons.

I was sent the August Gin Explorer box to review. I was excited to try it out and decided to make it into a video.

I hoped to get drunk, but didn’t. Well, I did, but not until after the video!

To see my thoughts on each gin, see the video below.

If you want to get your own box, head over to Gin Explorer.

The subscription packages are as follows:

1 month: £24.99
3 months: £69.99
12 months: £279.99

You can also get £5 off with the discount code: TAKEOFF.

August Gin Explorer Box August Gin Explorer Box August Gin Explorer Box August Gin Explorer Box August Gin Explorer Box August Gin Explorer Box August Gin Explorer Box

August Gin Explorer Box

Untitled3 copy

• Reply Sarah August 30, 2016 at 7:38 am

I just want to stick my face into that box and never come out again haha! This box sounds like my perfect subscription box! I’m always up for trying new gins, I usually drive the bar staff crazy trying to find bottles I’ve never tried before – and I just really want the pin badge too haha!

Love this style of video <3

Sarah recently posted…*Getting Funky with Funkin CocktailsMy Profile

• Reply KizzyDoll August 30, 2016 at 9:20 am

Never had gin, though I don’t drink so maybe that’s why. I didn’t realise you could get boxes like this, ha!! Hope you’ve been well doll xx

• Reply Anca August 30, 2016 at 10:13 am

I love the idea and I’m not even that keen on gin. Tasting new flavours is really interesting.
    Anca recently posted…Hadrian’s WallMy Profile

• Reply Lucy Read August 30, 2016 at 9:59 pm

Gin is my favourite tipple so a subscription box each month appeals. Love the video, it so had the potential for you to get drunk and disorderly. Shame that some of the additions to the drinks didn’t give any undertones Lucy x
    Lucy Read recently posted…Things I am loving right nowMy Profile

• Reply Rebeca August 30, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Hi Corinne, I see that every time they are expanding more products offering boxes monthly subscription, it seems a good idea to have one with drinks so you can have the privilege to test new products in this area, nice experience and great review!
    Rebeca recently posted…El lado oscuro de las redes socialesMy Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves August 31, 2016 at 1:05 am

There’s like a subscription box for anything and everything these days. I don’t drink but I could see this making a great gift for those who do.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Play! by Sephora August 2016My Profile

• Reply Lexi September 3, 2016 at 8:28 pm

A gin monthly subscription? I know what to get my sister for her birthday now 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Lexi, Lex Be Livin’