I love it.
At first, I was worried that I’d be scared of being on my own at night. Especially as I’m on the ground floor. I had fears that I’d wake up in the middle of the night and someone would be peering through the window at me, or I’d hear footsteps around my room and freak out.
Thankfully, that hasn’t happened.
I feel pretty safe here. Also, there’s 2 big metal gates with a padlock to access my drive/back garden so if someone wanted to peek through my bedroom window, they’d have to climb over it and I’m pretty sure I’d hear that!
I’m sure nobody cares enough about me to stalk me anyway. I’m boring and average.
But I love it here. My new flat is my favourite thing in the world. It’s so much nicer than I remember it during viewing and I’m so happy here.
My old house just felt so dark and dingy. This is so light and airy. Plus I love having my own office separate from my bedroom. It’s fab.
That aside, I went to Tesco a couple weeks before I moved in to buy some new things. I couldn’t get everything I wanted from there, so ended up doing a big Amazon shop to get some bits and pieces for my new place. Here’s what I ordered:
- Mrs Winterbottom Tea Coffee & Sugar Jars
- Westcott Easy Grip Soft Grip Scissor
- Premier Housewares Stainless Steel Tool Set, 12 Piece
- Pyrex 3pc Jug & Bowl Set
- Amefa Vintage Kings 16 Piece 4 Person Cutlery Set
- iPhone 6 Plus Case (Yummy Bunny)
- Snug Rug Special Edition Luxury Sherpa Fleece Snug Rug Throw
- Alice in Wonderland ‘Curiouser and Curiouser’ Cushion Custom
- Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Tea Party Cushion Cover Bonkers Hearts
- Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Tea Party Cushion Cover This Morning
Those are the photos of my new things in my new flat. I picked well, whooo.
The only problem is the Tea/Coffee/Sugar things were damaged. The meek driver handed them over and they rattled. The sugar pot was completely broken and the coffee one was damaged. The tea one was fine, so I’m using that for now. I did get a full refund from Amazon for the damage, though!
I love the Alice in Wonderland cushions. But I just want to be honest and say that they are made out of a woven type material and aren’t very comfy.
I also love the knives and forks with the fancy detail on them. I saw similar ones in Zara Home and these came at a much better price.
I’ll be doing more posts about my new home as I get more settled in!