Posted on July 4, 2016

#socialbloggers 111 // Birthday plans

lifestyle

Just in case you need me to remind you again, it was my birthday on Saturday. Yah, roll eyes. I’ve been banging on about it for months. Because it’s scary.

I can now safely confirm that I’ve transitioned into a 30-year-old and it wasn’t as bad as I had thought. The hangover wasn’t as painful as I was expecting either. So, that’s a win.

For the big day, I decided to have a birthday themed chat. Soooooooooooo let’s go, kids!

Copy of 2016

Q1: What’s your idea of a perfect birthday?

Q2: If you could invite anyone to a birthday party, who would come?

Q3: What’s your favourite birthday memory?

Q4: What age are you looking forward to?

Q5: Have you ever had a surprise party?

Untitled3 copy

• Reply Rhiannon July 4, 2016 at 7:11 am

Happy belated birthday! The chat looked fab x
    Rhiannon recently posted…The Bloggers Summer HangoutMy Profile

• Reply kate sullivan July 4, 2016 at 9:50 am

Happy belated birthday lovely! I hit the big 30 next year, I feel like thats when I become a ‘proper’ lady lol. x
    kate sullivan recently posted…Sweetie Darling!My Profile

• Reply Fashion and Frappes July 4, 2016 at 1:35 pm

Hope you had a good day – will be joining in the chat from now!
    Fashion and Frappes recently posted…5 Beauty Rules for Everyone To Live ByMy Profile

• Reply Darina July 4, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Happy belated birthday, I hope you’ve had a wonderful day!
    Darina recently posted…Weekend Notes 2My Profile

• Reply Erin July 4, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Happy Birthday To you, Happy birthday to you, you really don’t look 30, happy birthday to you! 🙂

• Reply Shireen L. Platt July 4, 2016 at 7:22 pm

I stopped celebrating birthdays a long time ago but my husband always takes me out for a lovely dinner. The perfect birthday would be receiving a huge Sephora gift card? LOL!
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…My Skin But Better with CoverGirl TruBlend FoundationMy Profile

• Reply glamourzone July 4, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Happy belated birthday dear
    glamourzone recently posted…Besthair buyMy Profile

• Reply Grace July 4, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Happy birthday, it was my bday recently too. We went on a mini break which didn’t go to plan so we are trying again next week with another one.

Grace
    x
    Grace recently posted…Birthday GiveawayMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar July 5, 2016 at 12:43 am

Hope you had an awesome birthday!
    Akaleistar recently posted…Under the Boardwalk with Peaches & PetalsMy Profile

• Reply Rebeca July 5, 2016 at 5:26 am

The perfect party has a perfect cake, with a special design! Has people who believe me and obviously interesting gifts, hope to get to 45 years with many of my goals already fulfilled! I never had a surprise party for my friends know that I do not like surprise party hahaha

• Reply Kezzie July 6, 2016 at 10:44 pm

I love the responses! Happy birthday to you. 30 isn’t so bad. Now 35 on the other hand…