#OOTD // My 30th Birthday Outfit

P1010020

30th birthday outfit

30th birthday outfit

30th birthday outfit

It happened and I’m still here to tell the story. I thought it would be painful, but it wasn’t that bad.

It was actually a little bit fun.

In the morning, I went to a blog event for brunch and some talks around SEO and blogging. I’ll post about that separately! Afterwards, I went to the gym and then went out with my friends.

My blogging friends and real life friends merged together, so that was fun!

But you know what isn’t fun? Trying to sort out a new place to live. My current letting agency is being difficult about giving me a reference. Then they want to charge me ยฃ24 to do so.

Boooooo.

There’s a vloggy thing at the bottom. K bye.

30th birthday outfit

Untitled3 copy

1. July 6, 2016 / 11:32 am

H A P P Y (belated) B I R T H D A Y (again)!! You look stunning my lovely, glad you had a good day! All estate agents take the pee as far as I’m concerned. Aa massive boo to them indeed! x
    kate sullivan recently posted…June FavoritesMy Profile

2. July 6, 2016 / 4:35 pm

That dress is so freaking pretty, Corinne! And yea, I have no idea how it happened when I hit 30 either and now I’m so close to 40! sob!
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…My Skincare RoutineMy Profile

3. July 6, 2016 / 11:13 pm

So funny to hear your voice! I love your accent- so cool!
    The blogger talks were really interesting, thanks for sharing. Your gym is so nice and quiet and empty! Wow, how do you do all those weights!??!

4. July 7, 2016 / 1:33 am

Um your cake looks awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ A very happy 30th birthday to you.

I like your outfit, that floral dress is lovely and you certainly celebrated in style ๐Ÿ™‚

5. July 7, 2016 / 3:47 am

Happiest of birthdays, Corinne!! Hope you had a really, really nice day. And your cake looks too cute to eat!

6. July 7, 2016 / 4:26 am

I want those shoes ๐Ÿ˜€

7. July 7, 2016 / 9:17 am

Your dress is fab and you look stunning. I love the cake too, it’s so cute! x

8. July 7, 2016 / 6:13 pm

Ah you look beautiful happy birthday and how amazing is that cake. Hope you manage to get your reference Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…My Little Box April and MayMy Profile

9. July 12, 2016 / 2:40 am

Happy (belated) birthday, you look absolutely stunning in that dress! Birthdays are always full of both good or bad so its nice that it sounds like you had an overall great birthday! :Dx

Rai | utterardour.blogspot.com
    Rai recently posted…My Skincare Routine | BeautyMy Profile

10. July 15, 2016 / 7:31 pm

happy belated birthday again! sounds like you had a (mainly) lovely day, and that dress is beautiful! xx
    Laura recently posted…project 366: 186-192My Profile