Posted on July 6, 2016

#OOTD // My 30th Birthday Outfit

lifestyle/ OOTD

P1010020

30th birthday outfit

30th birthday outfit

30th birthday outfit

It happened and I’m still here to tell the story. I thought it would be painful, but it wasn’t that bad.

It was actually a little bit fun.

In the morning, I went to a blog event for brunch and some talks around SEO and blogging. I’ll post about that separately! Afterwards, I went to the gym and then went out with my friends.

My blogging friends and real life friends merged together, so that was fun!

But you know what isn’t fun? Trying to sort out a new place to live. My current letting agency is being difficult about giving me a reference. Then they want to charge me ยฃ24 to do so.

Boooooo.

There’s a vloggy thing at the bottom. K bye.

30th birthday outfit

Untitled3 copy

• Reply Darina July 6, 2016 at 7:44 am

Wow, I love your dress and the cake looks delicious!!
    Darina recently posted…10 Things to Do in CannesMy Profile

• Reply kate sullivan July 6, 2016 at 11:32 am

H A P P Y (belated) B I R T H D A Y (again)!! You look stunning my lovely, glad you had a good day! All estate agents take the pee as far as I’m concerned. Aa massive boo to them indeed! x
    kate sullivan recently posted…June FavoritesMy Profile

• Reply Matea July 6, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Once again, happy birthday and you look so beautiful in that dress! And your cake is awesome, it’s one of the coolest cakes I’ve seen in a while ๐Ÿ™‚ Now I’m off to check out the vlog, glad to hear you had a fun day!
    Matea recently posted…It’s sale o’clock but you don’t have to buy more things you don’t needMy Profile

• Reply Amy July 6, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Love your dress you look lovely ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you had a lovely day, will give your vlog a watch later ๐Ÿ™‚
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…Homemade Nakd BarsMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt July 6, 2016 at 4:35 pm

That dress is so freaking pretty, Corinne! And yea, I have no idea how it happened when I hit 30 either and now I’m so close to 40! sob!
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…My Skincare RoutineMy Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves July 6, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Happy Birthday Corinne! Your cake is totally adorable and that dress is super cute too!
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…MAKEREMAKE, the Cleansing CuratorMy Profile

• Reply Ela July 6, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Happy belated birthday!!! I hope you had an amazing day and your giraffe cake looks amazing, your mum is really talented. 30 is just a number so act like which age you feel like acting ๐Ÿ™‚ x
    Ela recently posted…Hydration Boost โ€“ Creamy Eye Treatment with AvocadoMy Profile

• Reply Kezzie July 6, 2016 at 11:13 pm

So funny to hear your voice! I love your accent- so cool!
    The blogger talks were really interesting, thanks for sharing. Your gym is so nice and quiet and empty! Wow, how do you do all those weights!??!

• Reply Mica July 7, 2016 at 1:33 am

Um your cake looks awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ A very happy 30th birthday to you.

I like your outfit, that floral dress is lovely and you certainly celebrated in style ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Richel. V. July 7, 2016 at 3:47 am

Happiest of birthdays, Corinne!! Hope you had a really, really nice day. And your cake looks too cute to eat!

• Reply Arianne July 7, 2016 at 4:26 am

I want those shoes ๐Ÿ˜€

• Reply Anca July 7, 2016 at 9:17 am

Your dress is fab and you look stunning. I love the cake too, it’s so cute! x

• Reply Lucy July 7, 2016 at 6:13 pm

Ah you look beautiful happy birthday and how amazing is that cake. Hope you manage to get your reference Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…My Little Box April and MayMy Profile

• Reply Edye July 7, 2016 at 9:45 pm

You look so pretty! Happy birthday <3

Blessings,
    Edye | http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com
    Edye recently posted…Monday Pinspiration #2My Profile

• Reply Kel July 8, 2016 at 3:31 pm

You look beautiful – hope you had a great day! x
    Kel recently posted…Eastern Afternoon Tea at Creams, LeedsMy Profile

• Reply Paula July 9, 2016 at 9:45 pm

Happy belated birthday . . . and you look lovely! Beautiful dress. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Paula recently posted…CASHEW BUTTER FUDGE . . .My Profile

• Reply Rai July 12, 2016 at 2:40 am

Happy (belated) birthday, you look absolutely stunning in that dress! Birthdays are always full of both good or bad so its nice that it sounds like you had an overall great birthday! :Dx

Rai | utterardour.blogspot.com
    Rai recently posted…My Skincare Routine | BeautyMy Profile

• Reply Laura July 15, 2016 at 7:31 pm

happy belated birthday again! sounds like you had a (mainly) lovely day, and that dress is beautiful! xx
    Laura recently posted…project 366: 186-192My Profile