It’s moving day – here’s my new flat!

5 things (43)

Today is the day.

I’m moving into my new flat. On my own. For the first time.

In theory, I should be without the internet on Friday and have it on Saturday. Obviously, this is my biggest concern. Virgin Media have told me that I can just plug it in and then I’ll be good to go without having to get someone to set it up for me. I’m not confident I can do this without messing up. So if you don’t see me visiting your blogs for a bit – that’s why. Also, obviously moving house is a bit of a stressful experience so I’ll be busy with that!

I really hope there will be minimal disruption while I move, though, as I’ve been busy writing and getting posts and Tweets scheduled so I don’t have to worry about it!

So, without further ado, here are some photos of my new place. I’ll be doing some posts showing you it when I’ve moved in and sorted things out!

It’s a 2 bedroomed flat with a front and back garden, close to my current location.

I’m really excited to start this new adventure on my own and have more space for all the objects I’ve collected over the last 30 years!

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 09.19.23 Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 09.19.31 Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 09.19.41 Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 09.19.48 Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 09.19.55 Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 09.20.03 Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 09.20.11 Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 09.20.17

Untitled3 copy

1. July 15, 2016 / 4:21 pm

Congratulations – and good luck! So excited for you. Your house looks lovely, and look forward to seeing some more pics of it when you’ve made it your own 🙂 x
    Aimee recently posted…What I’m Reading In July!My Profile

2. July 15, 2016 / 6:22 pm

How exciting! Good luck with your move and settling into your new flat 🙂
    Akaleistar recently posted…Sweet LinksMy Profile

3. Erin
    July 15, 2016 / 9:05 pm

Ooooh it looks so grown up and fancy! Love it! Congratulations lovely, hope you are loving your new home 🙂

Erin || MakeErinOver

4. July 16, 2016 / 3:36 pm

I’m so happy for you. The flat looks fab, it’s spacious and cute. I hope the move will go smoothly. xx
    Anca recently posted…Tea from TwiningsMy Profile

5. July 18, 2016 / 4:57 pm

Love your flat! 🙂 I’m about to move to a place all to myself in two weeks! If you have any tips for moving or living by yourself, I would appreciate it! 🙂
    Julia recently posted…Daufuskie IslandMy Profile

6. July 20, 2016 / 12:09 am

SOoooooo exciting!!!! It looks a good size!
    Kezzie recently posted…Glitter box!My Profile

7. July 20, 2016 / 8:41 am

So exciting, I hope you managed to move without a hitch and you now feel settled. Having your own flat will be the best thing you have ever done Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…How to overhaul your makeupMy Profile

8. July 25, 2016 / 12:24 pm

Your new place looks great!