Londonning outfit #OOTD

sunflower dress

sunflower dress

sunflower dress

sunflower dress

I think this dress has been on my blog a few times.

Let’s find out.

Oh yes, I wore it in Paris in 2013, in this post.

sunflower dress

Then in September of 2013, in this post.

sunflower dress

I love it, but looking at the photos I’m kind of wishing I wore the belt with it.

Anyway, yes. I wore this dress last week on my trip to London. It was such a sunny day, so a summery dress like this was a good call.

It is a dress that I sometimes can’t fit into, if I gain a few lbs then it doesn’t fit. So it’s totally the type of dress I use so I can tell if I’m at a comfortable weight/size for me! Haha. Ummmm, yes. But let’s not get into my body insecurities right now!

Hope you all have a nice day!

Untitled3 copy

1. July 16, 2016 / 10:05 am

I love it on you, so beautiful! And I must say I do love it a little more with the belt, but without is still really lovely ๐Ÿ™‚

2. July 16, 2016 / 5:07 pm

I love this dress! I can see why you wear it lots, I love how you paired it with the leather jacked too!
    Becky Xx

3. July 16, 2016 / 9:10 pm

What a cute dress! Definitely worth repeating ๐Ÿ™‚
    Akaleistar recently posted…Sweet LinksMy Profile

4. July 17, 2016 / 7:04 am

It is a beautiful dress – I like it with the moto jacket ๐Ÿ™‚

I find my dresses are the most forgiving things in my wardrobe – it’s the jeans that tell me when I’ve gained weight, haha! Since i Have them I don’t need scales! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope you’re having a great weekend ๐Ÿ™‚
    Mica recently posted…Monthly Purchases: JuneMy Profile

5. July 17, 2016 / 9:54 pm

Love the flowers on it – very summery! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk
    Tania Michele recently posted…Wishlist 26My Profile

6. July 19, 2016 / 4:27 am

I like the touch that gives leather jacket and black stockings, I must admit that gives an interesting twist the addition of two parts.

7. July 19, 2016 / 3:45 pm

such a pretty little dress. I wish I could get away with things like that, but girly dresses really dont suit me ๐Ÿ™ x
    kate sullivan recently posted…PinkMy Profile

8. July 19, 2016 / 11:33 pm

And it is SUCH a pretty, cheerful dress!!! Yay for it!!! I wore a yellow flowered dress today too but an Emily and Fin one!!!
    Kezzie recently posted…Glitter box!My Profile

9. July 20, 2016 / 8:38 am

Such a cheery and lovely dress you would have made a nice change from the usual greys and blacks on the tube Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…How to overhaul your makeupMy Profile