Posted on July 7, 2016

Dream Home Wishlist // Kitchen from Zara Home

lifestyle

zara home wishlist

Ohhhh goodness. Have you ever been in a Zara home? They’re amazing! I went a few Saturdays ago to have a browse and fell in love.

Obviously, as I’m in the middle of moving, I’m slightly obsessed with homeware things and I’ve been buying new delights for my new pad!

I just wanted to share with you some of the cute things I’ve seen on the Zara home website.

kitchen

The patterned cutlery and key shaped bottle opening are too adorable for me. Not to mention the bottle stopper!

Please tell me your favourite places to buy new things for houses! I’m in need of a few bits, still.

Untitled3 copy

• Reply kate sullivan July 7, 2016 at 7:31 am

I went into my local Zara home once and what a mist for my bank balance that was! I quite like Next home stuff, and the late great BHS for bedding (gutted about the closing). It may seem a little fuddy duddy but that have/had some really nice stuff!

• Reply Anca July 7, 2016 at 9:18 am

They plates look fab and the key bottle opener is

• Reply Amy July 7, 2016 at 9:40 am

There’s a Zara Home?! How did I not even know that, so glad I’ve found out although could be dangerous for my bank balance haha
    Amy xx

• Reply Matea July 7, 2016 at 11:41 am

I looove Zara home so much! This selection is perfect, I want those glasses and plates.
    Matea recently posted…It’s sale o’clock but you don’t have to buy more things you don’t needMy Profile

• Reply Fashion and Frappes July 7, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Zara Home is especially great during their sale! I have a mirror I got from there – love it! Their cutlery is so unique!
    Fashion and Frappes recently posted…Banana Republic Sloan Pants: A (Not So Good) ReviewMy Profile

• Reply Erin July 7, 2016 at 3:39 pm

for me it is ALL about NEXT, especially at sale time (next week btw) I love their sale. I would have an entire next home if I could lol

Erin || MakeErinOver
    Erin recently posted…Bloglovin’ – How To Use It, Gain Followers, and Make the Most Out of It.My Profile

• Reply LauraDaisyChain July 7, 2016 at 4:37 pm

In Spain I found an actual Zara home store. I wanted to buy it all!
    LauraDaisyChain recently posted…A Dress my Tech Wish List*My Profile

• Reply Ritcha Rao July 7, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Wonderful post!! 🙂
    Ritcha Rao recently posted…Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation 200 soft Beige – Review and FOTDMy Profile

• Reply Kate July 7, 2016 at 8:03 pm

Oooo I will have to check Zara home out, looks like they have some cute bits xoxo
    Kate recently posted…Beauty – Lip of the dayMy Profile

• Reply Ela July 7, 2016 at 11:37 pm

Whenever I visit Zara home store, I end up looking around more than I should! There are so many things I want and it is hard to narrow down the list 🙂 I also like H&M home, they are more budget. x
    Ela recently posted…Hydration Boost – Creamy Eye Treatment with AvocadoMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar July 8, 2016 at 2:52 am

I’ve never been to Zara home, but I want all of those dishes 🙂

• Reply adele July 8, 2016 at 11:47 pm

Love all of these bits so much! x

adelelydia.blogspot.com