Posted on June 14, 2016

lifestyle

A #NuitDeLuxe with Moët & Chandon

It’s not every day an event invite lands in my inbox that I can actually go to. Most are either in London, or on a week night when I have #werk the next morning. But this one was on a Saturday night in Leeds, which is perfect.

The event was to be held in Epernay Champagne Bar and was to celebrate the month of Moët. Over the world, 99 other Moët parties were being held for a global party. And we were lucky enough to have one in Leeds!

Upon arriving at the venue, we were given a mini bottle of Moët which had what looked like a bottle stopper in it, this was used for drinking the champagne.

There was a photographer there taking photos of the night and of us on the red carpet. We all felt very swish in our own VIP area of the bar.

Canapés were brought out and I’m happy to report that 2 of the 3 were vegetarian friendly! There’s nothing worse than going to an event with no vegetarian option. They brought out plenty, too. When canapés are mentioned in an invite, I never know what to expect as sometimes they can be quite sparse.

After plenty of champagne, many photos and videos later, we opened a massive bottle of Moët – enough for 20 glasses. It was opened with a bang, with 4 poppers that shot out a rain of confetti.

All in all, the event was lovely. It had the perfect mix of being a bit personal as not loads of people were there, but being able to chat to a few new people.

I also did one of them vlog things on YouTube. It’s at the bottom. Like and subscribe and all of that.

Untitled3 copy

• Reply Darina June 14, 2016 at 7:24 am

Wonderful! Nice photos and outfit!
    Darina recently posted…How To Create The Characters in Your Book?My Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison June 14, 2016 at 11:13 am

What a cool event looking pretty in that dress.
    Jackie Harrison recently posted…CHILLING IN THE ISLANDMy Profile

• Reply Fashion and Frappes June 14, 2016 at 12:31 pm

I have the same problem with events even though I am in London! Most start at 5 or 6 and I don’t get done with work till atleast 6:30 pm! Super annoying. Sounds like a lot of fun!
    Fashion and Frappes recently posted…5 Ascot Dresses Under £50 – Dress Code Approved!My Profile

• Reply Ela June 14, 2016 at 2:08 pm

It must be hard to carry that massive bottle, well at least never ending champagne 🙂 You look pretty in that dress! Also your cushions!!!! x
    Ela recently posted…Wedding Dress – Everything You Need to KnowMy Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves June 14, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Yes to champagne and canapés! Love the dress you wore!
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki at the Baeksang AwardsMy Profile

• Reply kate sullivan June 14, 2016 at 7:03 pm

You look beautiful! Wish I had known about these events! Champagne and me equals good times haha xx
    kate sullivan recently posted…Highlight ChallengeMy Profile

• Reply Simera June 14, 2016 at 9:34 pm

Could it get any better than Champagne. Gorgeous dress.
    Beautetude
    Simera recently posted…MAC Lip Liner In Soar – Review, Swatches & PhotosMy Profile

• Reply Lorean June 14, 2016 at 11:08 pm

Such a great opportunity – looking lovely in that black dress.
    Lorean recently posted…On B AvenueMy Profile

• Reply Mica June 15, 2016 at 6:29 am

That looks and sounds like a really fun event! Moet is such tasty champagne too.

Your glittery dress is beautiful, perfect for a special champagne filled evening 🙂
    Mica recently posted…Cosy Cardis, Jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAB Tote BagMy Profile

• Reply Anca June 16, 2016 at 8:21 am

I love your dress, you look stunning. The event sounds amazing too x
    Anca recently posted…Rex WhistlerMy Profile

• Reply Nikki-ann June 16, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Sounds lovely! I’m glad you had a good time 🙂

• Reply Lucy June 18, 2016 at 10:03 am

Sounds like you had a really fun time, love the picture of you on the red carpet. The video you created really made me smile, now however I say this it will sound weird but it bought you to life. You see I read your blog all the time and your writing and pics make me feel like I know you well but film I now know what you sound like. Loved it Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Being a new parent tipsMy Profile

• Reply Katherine July 16, 2016 at 7:17 pm