Posted on June 11, 2016

Me Me Me Lip Glide

beauty products/ review

Me Me Me Lip Glide

Another gem I got in my Glossybox recently. This Me Me Me Lip Glide long lasting pencil colour is in the perfect colour for me – playful peach.

It has a matte-velvet finish and promises to be long lasting. The nib on the pencil is the perfect size to allow for easy application and I had no issues applying this. It’s also quite moisturising, which is good because I often have issues with dry lips that can get worse with some lip products.

It’s also available in 4 other colours, so if you’re after a brighter, or darker shade, then there’s something for you.

I’m not going to go on about this. It’s a Saturday after all, so you’ve probably got better things to do than listen to me babble on about a lipstick when I’m proper bad with beauty products. All you really care about is what it looks like when I pucker up. So scroll down, soul sista *peace out*.

Me Me Me Lip Glide

Me Me Me Lip GlideMe Me Me Lip Glide

Me Me Me Lip Glide

Untitled3 copy

• Reply kate sullivan June 11, 2016 at 8:18 am

Very pretty. I received this as well but am yet to try it. I must get round to it! x
    kate sullivan recently posted…What does makeup mean now? Instagram makeupMy Profile

• Reply Mira June 11, 2016 at 10:39 am

This looks beautiful on you and I love that this product is moisturising, I also got really dry lips. I hope you are having a great Saturday. xx

113-things-to-say.blogspot.com
    Mira recently posted…Let’s talk | Waiting for PerfectionMy Profile

• Reply May Cho June 11, 2016 at 3:37 pm

I’ve never tried out a peach lippie before, but this looks lovely, almost a nude, but with a subtle saturation. Wishing you a good Saturday, Corinne!

MAY | http://WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

• Reply Amy June 11, 2016 at 7:08 pm

Oooh this is a really lovely colour, perfect for summer!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…Girl PowerMy Profile

• Reply Chloe June 11, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Looks great! Definitely will have to try out this product! Love your blog, and if you ever would like to check out mine it would be great!

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina June 12, 2016 at 7:06 pm

Awesome shade! It fits you so well, Corinne!
    Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Отзыв: Изысканные серебряные украшения из ювелирного бутика UVELUX.My Profile