Glossybox June // Broken Products D:

Glossybox June

Hello, how are you. Another Glossybox arrived. So it’s time to share it with you.

I’m going to not babble today, I promise. I’m just going to jump straight into it.

Off you pop, then.

Glossybox June konjac sponge

Spa To You Konjac Sponge

Oh wut dis? It’s a a konjac sponge, duh? What does that even mean?

It’s a sponge which is made with natural fibres of the konjac. Which sounds like some form of mythical beast, but really it’s a plant thing that looks a bit like a vagina. Yay.

This sponge is a gentle way to clean yourself, leaving your skin soft afterwards.

£6.99

Glossybox June emite lip cheek tint

Emité Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint

This 2 in 1 product is a quick and easy way to bring a bit of colour to your cheeks. I’m actually glad I got this because my current blusher is way past it.

Expect a review of this!

£12.50

Glossybox June

De Bruyère After Sun Lotion

This after sun is totally paraben and silicone-free. Woo! Good news for those of you lucky enough to be going away this summer!

I’d be more excited about this if I was going to have a chance to use it. Boo.

£9.48

Glossybox June origins

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

This over night mask is to quench skins thirst. I’ve always been intrigued by Origins products, but put off by their hefty price tag. This is only a small sample so I’m not sure how many uses I’ll get out of it and if it will be enough to give me an accurate picture of the product, but I’ll be trying it anyhow.

£23

Glossybox June

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

I’ve used this before. I think most people have. I’m not a massive fan of this brand as I feel it makes my hair feel like there’s still product left in it and it smells fake.

Also this packet was open, there was a big slit in it so it leaked all over the rest of my products.

Not happy.

£1.09

DSC_0029

Ladival Sun Protetion Spray

I love using spray instead of the traditional sun screen! It makes like much easier. This is handy for use in the UK, but if I was going to go abroad to where the sun actually lives, I’d be needing much higher than 15SPF.

This is another silicone and paraben-free product and also helps moisturise skin as well as product it from the sun.

£19.99

So that’s Junes box done. It was okay. Not my favourite, it would be handy if I was going on holiday but I’m not.

I’m sad the conditioner burst and ruined the packaging of some of the other products.

Death to sachet samples. DEATH TO THEM ALL.

Untitled3 copy

1. June 18, 2016 / 9:26 am

What a shame that the sachet burst and got on some of the rest of the products. I’m with you death to the sachets in subscription boxes. I really would like to try the sun spray and the after sun looks lovely. The lip tint looks nice too Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Being a new parent tipsMy Profile

2. June 18, 2016 / 9:53 am

The cheek and lip tint looks interesting! I’ve tried samples of origins products before and they are nice but I still haven’t actually bought any because of the price tag haha
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…All Wrapped UpMy Profile

3. June 18, 2016 / 11:34 am

I hate sample sachets, and that sample isn’t even big enough to do my whole hair anyway. Damn it for ruining your box lol.

4. June 18, 2016 / 3:16 pm

I hate it when something leaked and spills all over the other products, it’s a bloody mess. I’m not liking this bag at all, the products are just meh. And Aussie is a very cheap brand and they can’t give a decent sample size but only that one sachet? Pass.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…BRAND SPOTLIGHT: My Recent NYX HaulMy Profile

5. June 18, 2016 / 4:12 pm

I hate packet samples. They are soooo annoying. Especially when they try to pass them off as “multiple use” samples because how the hell are you going to store it for a second use?? Plus, as shown here, they are very susceptible to damage. Ugh.
    Kaitlynn Marie recently posted…Target Beauty Box ReviewMy Profile

6. June 18, 2016 / 5:44 pm

How frustrating about that sample sachet bursting! I hate sample sachets to be honest. Can you use them more once?! What do you do with them if so once opened?! And they don’t give enough product to help you make up your mind about a product. Okay, rant over. Haha. Love these reviews 🙂 x
    Aimee recently posted…June GoalsMy Profile

7. June 19, 2016 / 8:53 am

What a shame with the conditioner. The sun protection sounds great, I don’t think I need something with a higher SPF as my skin is darker. Although I managed to get a suntan while in Anglesey.
    Anca recently posted…BBC Good Food Show SummerMy Profile

8. June 20, 2016 / 7:59 am

The Origins mask is one of my favourites and though it’s only sample size, if you were to find yourself on a plane this year, it would be perfect for an in flight pamper! It stops all that nasty recycled air from drying out your skin during the flight!

Sarah recently posted…Pandora #MakeitRose with Marie Claire MagazineMy Profile

9. June 20, 2016 / 6:28 pm

haha, you seem to have the worst luck with these! but most of the products look really nice! xx
    Laura recently posted…project 366: 158-164My Profile