Posted on June 23, 2016

Funky Socks from Chatty Feet

review

chatty feet funky socks

Socks are fun, aren’t they? You can wear all sorts of funky ones and it doesn’t really matter if they match what you’re wearing. I don’t wear socks often because I’m mostly in tights, but when I do, I like to go for bright, funky ones.

A brand called chatty feet recently got in contact to ask if I wanted to try and share some of their socks.

They come in different bright, colourful designs and you can get them in sets or individually. They’re not just for women, but for kids and men too.

Also ideal for a gift, check out Chatty Feet for yourself and see what you think!

chatty feet funky socks chatty feet funky socks chatty feet funky socks chatty feet funky socks

Untitled3 copy

• Reply Darina June 23, 2016 at 7:24 am

They are so cute!!

• Reply kate sullivan June 23, 2016 at 9:42 am

These look cute! I have a bit of a obsession with socks, no idea why lol. x
    kate sullivan recently posted…Sculpt and Highlight with NYXMy Profile

• Reply Tania Michele June 23, 2016 at 9:55 am

Haha, I love these! Funky socks are a good way of adding hidden colours! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk
    Tania Michele recently posted…Sabai Soaps* ReviewMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison June 23, 2016 at 11:28 am

These socks put a big smile in my face they are so cute.
    Jackie Harrison recently posted…GLEAM WITH THESE SHIMMERSMy Profile

• Reply Anca June 23, 2016 at 11:50 am

They are so cute! I love novelty socks and these are really fun.
    Anca recently posted…C’est la vieMy Profile

• Reply Amy June 23, 2016 at 11:53 am

I love wearing bright patterned socks especially because people often can’t see them because of my shoes so it’s like my little secret that I’m actually wearing mad socks haha
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…Why We Need More Understanding of DisabilityMy Profile

• Reply LauraDaisyChain June 23, 2016 at 2:28 pm

I love me some funky socks, these are amazing!

• Reply Grace June 23, 2016 at 5:49 pm

Haha, these are brilliant! I love fun socks, do you have a photo of the Diva ones as they look on?

Grace
    x
    Grace recently posted…5 Things People Always Ask Me About Lactose IntoleranceMy Profile

• Reply Gabrielle June 23, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Well, this is rather cute! I tend to wear navy blue or black socks and so I can certainly see the benefits from ‘brightening my feet’ a little. I love how you’ve chosen to show these fun designs with your feet up, by the way!

aglassofice.com
    x

• Reply Nicole June 23, 2016 at 9:14 pm

These are the cutest socks I have ever seen! I really want a pair, they are so cool!! Xx

Thrifty vintage fashion
    Nicole recently posted…10 Embarrassing Photos From My ChildhoodMy Profile

• Reply katie June 23, 2016 at 9:39 pm

These are so so cute!! I love novelty socks 🙂

Katie // wordsbykatie.com

• Reply Akaleistar June 24, 2016 at 1:05 am

So cute! I love fun socks 🙂
    Akaleistar recently posted…Blame It on Miss CongenialityMy Profile

• Reply Sarah June 24, 2016 at 8:05 am

Haha these are too cute and so much fun! Are they like trainer socks style? These would be great for the gym and lounging around the house in, I’d smile every time I looked at my feet! Things like this make great mini gifts too!

Sarah recently posted…The AM/PM Tag!My Profile

• Reply Imogen June 24, 2016 at 10:32 am

They’re adorable! I’m all for bright and colourful socks too.
    Imogen recently posted…Current LovesMy Profile