Posted on June 9, 2016

Fathers day gift ideas

lifestyle

Fathers day gift ideas

Fathers day is a-looming. 19th June, kids. Then it’s time to thank your Dad for making you.

I never know what to get my Dad. After 29 years of birthday presents, Christmas presents and fathers day presents I’m out of ideas.

I’ve done the typical slippers and socks thing, done alcohol and beer collections, chilli vodka, a mix of special ales.. my mind is barren of ideas.

This is where website such a s MenKind come in handy.

It’s a website full of a variety of different gifts for men – from quirky, silly stuff, to some really cool looking gadgets.

There’s a Sega Megadrive that has 80 built in games that I kind of want for myself!

MenKind contacted me a few weeks ago and asked me to pick some things I’d like to gift my Dad, and I selected a massive Guinness tankard and this extremely soft and fluffy superman dressing gown, modelled by the one and only Maria.

Fathers day gift ideas

Fathers day gift ideas Fathers day gift ideas

What are you getting your Dad this year?

Untitled3 copy

• Reply kate sullivan June 9, 2016 at 7:48 am

How pretty is Maria! I think its the no head thing shes got going on.
    I cannot believe its nearly fathers day already, didnt we only just have mothers day?! I think we had a men kind shop pop up over the christmas period in my town that i loved, but now its no longer there. Shall have a nosey on the website. x
    kate sullivan recently posted…Getting Summer Body ReadyMy Profile

• Reply Sarah June 9, 2016 at 8:05 am

I am seriously stumped at what to get my Dad this year, he’s going through this phase were he just has everything already! he’s bought a ton of new clothes, new tools, and hasn’t really picked up any new hobbies! I’m stumped! We’ve got a MenKind in town and they have some cracking bits and bobs in, I love the helicopters and gliders they sell as well as some of the more jokey kinds of gifts!

Sarah recently posted…10 things kids these days will never understand!My Profile

• Reply Darina June 9, 2016 at 9:13 am

Great idea! I will give my father our local beer with a glass 🙂
    Darina recently posted…Caprice Vintage ShopMy Profile

• Reply Ela June 9, 2016 at 10:28 am

Picking a gift for dad is one of the hardest things, I can’t seem to come up with any ideas. I also got all the things you got to your dad and now I’m out of ideas. I still have some time so hopefully I will come up with something good! x
    Ela recently posted…Skincare Routine – New AdditionMy Profile

• Reply jess June 9, 2016 at 10:44 am

i thought of having my dad a new mug too x

jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/
    jess recently posted…Update: Healthier Life | Success or FailureMy Profile

• Reply Rachel June 9, 2016 at 2:19 pm

I really need to get in gear and get my Dad a gift! I’m going to have a look on the menkind website, I really like the sound of the unique gifts they have!

Rachel x Scrimping In Style

• Reply Andreea June 9, 2016 at 6:27 pm

That bath robe is way too funny! Would totally buy it!

Andreea

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina June 9, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Very cool ideas, Corinne! I’d love to choose this fluffy superman dressing gown for my Daddy))
    Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Отзыв: Тинт для губ Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint в оттенке #1 Cherry Pink.My Profile

• Reply Paula June 9, 2016 at 10:08 pm

I want the Sega for myself too! 🙂

We don’t really do mother’s or father’s day in my family – my parents are kinda weird about gifts, as well as being really difficult to buy for! My present of choice is usually some sort of bottle of alcohol though!
    Paula recently posted…LOUNGER WARS . . .My Profile

• Reply Anett June 10, 2016 at 12:24 am

It’s so difficult to buy gifts for men… I’ll definitely check out that website!

Bella Pummarola
    Anett recently posted…Summer Weddings by FarfetchMy Profile

• Reply Mica June 10, 2016 at 3:58 am

Oh that superman dressing gown is awesome!

Father’s Day isn’t until September here ( I had to check after your post panicked me a little, ha!) but never hurts to get ideas early – I find guys so hard to buy for!
    Mica recently posted…Neon: Printed Tops, Jeans and Rebecca Minkoff Purple Mini MAB Tote BagMy Profile

• Reply Tamsin Swann June 12, 2016 at 10:06 pm

Ah love these! My Dad loves anything Marvel/DC so definitely need to look at their site. I’m so stuck this year! x

Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com
    Tamsin Swann recently posted…Multi MaskingMy Profile

• Reply Lucy June 18, 2016 at 10:06 am

It will be the other half’s first father day and it is seriously difficult to know what to buy. Sadly my dad is not here to be spoilt but I will think of him on the day Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Being a new parent tipsMy Profile