Posted on June 21, 2016

Emité Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint

beauty products

Emité Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint

I got the Emité Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint in my latest Glossybox. I knew it would be something I’d be reviewing soon, so when I was getting ready to go to the Great Yorkshire Vegan festival this weekend, I decided to try it and take some photos before I left home.

It’s free from mineral oils, parabens and perfume. It’s also not tested on animals.

The lip and cheek tint gives a tiny to your cheeks and lips, as the name suggests, duh. I feel stupid keeping that sentence in but whatever. It enhances the natural colour and gives a natural look for those wanting a hint of colour without looking like they’re waring makeup.

The stay power of this isn’t too bad, I wore it for around 4 hours going around the festival, also eating, before needing to re-apply.

Emité Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint Emité Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint

Emité Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint

Emité Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint

Untitled3 copy

• Reply Amy June 21, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Oooh I like that it looks so natural, it looks a scary colour in the tube but on it looks lovely!
    Amy xx

• Reply Ela June 21, 2016 at 3:42 pm

When I was a kid, I used to wear mum’s lipstick on my lips and my cheeks, but not I don’t use multipurpose products! 4 hours wear time is good, some products don’t even last for one! x
    Ela recently posted…5 Summer Makeup Must HavesMy Profile

• Reply Carina June 21, 2016 at 4:36 pm

It looks very natural, nice colour!

xo
    Carina recently posted…Get to know me VideoMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt June 21, 2016 at 6:25 pm

It looks so red in the tube and on the applicator but don’t see the red on your cheek or lips. Lasting 4 hours is pretty good so it’s a decent product after all.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…BUDGET BEAUTY COLLAB with Style Sprinter: Makeup Under $30.00My Profile

• Reply Sarah June 21, 2016 at 7:46 pm

Really surprised the actual colour is totally different to how it looks in the tube! I love the more subtle shade though, perfect for those no-make-up-make-up looks, just a little natural emphasis! Cute!

Sarah recently posted…Pandora #MakeitRose with Marie Claire MagazineMy Profile

• Reply Candice June 21, 2016 at 8:51 pm

That shade is so pretty

Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Lucy June 21, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Glad you reviewed this, when I saw that you got it in the box was keen to see if it was any good. Looks pretty on and great that it has multiple uses Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Being a new parent tipsMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar June 22, 2016 at 1:17 am

I’m a fan of natural makeup, so I really like that it gives you a natural tint 🙂
    Akaleistar recently posted…Enjoy Leggings: Feed Your AddictionMy Profile