Products you would see if I created a beauty box

DSC_0725

Happy Friday everyone! I’m excited for Friday for once because I have 4 full days off work. AND it’s going to be warm. I’ve been so fed up of the rain, so I’m welcoming the sun with open arms. What are you up to this weekend?

At the end of last month, I wrote a post about products you would never see if I created my own beauty box.

So today (or last Sunday, when I wrote this) I wanted to write a post about the products you would see if I made my own beauty box. I’d love to hear what you would add into your box!

DSC_0726

• Bright nail varnish. I said in my last post I wanted to cut out the nudes and browns. BORING. Give me bright colours!
  • Bright eyeshadow. Again, give me a shade of eyeshadow I’m probably not going to have. I’m drowning in nude/brown/gold palettes – I want something bright and sparkly.
  • Mascara. Mascaras are something I always love trying, especially by new brands. Because they dry up after a couple of months, it’s always handy to have a new mascara in the queue to try next. I don’t even mind sample sizes of these!
  • Concealer. So, it might be hard to match skin tone, but most concealers are pretty limited in shades and they tend to be pretty spot on for my skin. I’m always looking for new ways to hide acne scars, so yes, concealer, I invite you to my party.
  • Makeup brushes. I love makeup brushes! They are the type of product that will last and it’s great to try one and see if you like the brand before investing in a full set.
  • Eyeliner. I go through eyeliner like cray, especially liquid liner – so I love trying new liners, whether it’s black or brown, pen or pencil.
  • Face creams. That goes for serums and primers – again, it’s good to try new brands and see what works for you.
  • A healthy snack. It’s sometimes fun to have a bit of a healthy treat thrown in a box, such as a fruit bar, or Nakd Nibbles like pictured here!

DSC_0727 DSC_0730 DSC_0732

I’d love to hear what you would put in your box!

Untitled3 copy

1. May 6, 2016 / 8:32 am

Love this post. I will put mascara first in my box! I always wear mascara. Nail polish, lipstick and eyeliner, that’s all 🙂
    Darina recently posted…Parisienne Diary | Dear readersMy Profile

2. May 6, 2016 / 10:00 am

Ooh fun game! I would put travel-sized shampoo & conditioner (together, because one or the other is lame.) Good creams and lotions, face or body, but with mild scents – no vanilla patchouli rain forest here! Tiny, high quality nail polish bottles with an array of colors – some of my favorites have been metallics. Like you, I enjoy a good eye liner (though I have a whole stash of them, I don’t wear it often!) I’d do them in full colours besides black though – and same for mascara. I’d round it out with a good lippie – crayons are the best. I love a little lifestyle bonus, like a fun hair tie or maybe a cute little bracelet or charm?

3. May 6, 2016 / 11:12 am

Love the blush and the makeup brush great beauty box you will have made. Enjoy your weekend.
    Jackie Harrison recently posted…PINK BEETS RICEMy Profile

4. May 6, 2016 / 12:39 pm

That’s it, you need to create a beauty box, because I want it. haha I would love to get brushes and concealer in a beauty box, no wonder I don’t sub to any at the moment, I need yours! I get so turned off seeing just constant boring colours or things I will never use in boxes 🙁

5. May 6, 2016 / 12:42 pm

This is such a fun idea for a post!! I may borrow it (if that’s okay of course?)
    I feel you on the bright colours – so sick of nude nail polishes!!

Jess xo

6. Claire
    May 6, 2016 / 1:04 pm

This is such a cute idea! I think I’d definitely be buying one of your boxes haha.

Claire | Vanity Claire xx

7. May 6, 2016 / 1:06 pm

I would instantly sign up for this box! 🙂
    Now, what would I put in mine? Definitely a bright nail polish, bright lipstick (I’m all about colours lately, can’t help it), make up brushes because you can never have too many, some cool and sparkling body lotion or oil (it’s summeeeer time!) and gummy bears ’cause they’re the best treat ever 😀

Have a great Friday!

8. May 6, 2016 / 11:42 pm

I love receiving a little food treat in a beauty box. This sounds like the perfect beauty box for me. I do like a nice lip balm too
    Carrieanne x
    Beautiesunlocked.com
    carrieanne drew recently posted…Life Ramblings From A Drunken LadyMy Profile

9. May 7, 2016 / 2:45 am

Yes to everything, especially the makeup brushes, mascara, and bright nail polish!

10. May 8, 2016 / 1:45 pm

what a neat post idea:-) you should start making your own beauty boxes, haha! xx
    Laura recently posted…project 366: 116-122My Profile

11. May 8, 2016 / 6:51 pm

that makeup brush is cute 🙂

12. May 9, 2016 / 3:43 pm

I’d love to receive a beauty box with these things in – yes to all things bright and colourful! xx
    Aimee recently posted…May Goals!My Profile