At the end of last month, I wrote a post about products you would never see if I created my own beauty box.
So today (or last Sunday, when I wrote this) I wanted to write a post about the products you would see if I made my own beauty box. I’d love to hear what you would add into your box!
- Bright nail varnish. I said in my last post I wanted to cut out the nudes and browns. BORING. Give me bright colours!
- Bright eyeshadow. Again, give me a shade of eyeshadow I’m probably not going to have. I’m drowning in nude/brown/gold palettes – I want something bright and sparkly.
- Mascara. Mascaras are something I always love trying, especially by new brands. Because they dry up after a couple of months, it’s always handy to have a new mascara in the queue to try next. I don’t even mind sample sizes of these!
- Concealer. So, it might be hard to match skin tone, but most concealers are pretty limited in shades and they tend to be pretty spot on for my skin. I’m always looking for new ways to hide acne scars, so yes, concealer, I invite you to my party.
- Makeup brushes. I love makeup brushes! They are the type of product that will last and it’s great to try one and see if you like the brand before investing in a full set.
- Eyeliner. I go through eyeliner like cray, especially liquid liner – so I love trying new liners, whether it’s black or brown, pen or pencil.
- Face creams. That goes for serums and primers – again, it’s good to try new brands and see what works for you.
- A healthy snack. It’s sometimes fun to have a bit of a healthy treat thrown in a box, such as a fruit bar, or Nakd Nibbles like pictured here!
I’d love to hear what you would put in your box!