NAOBAY Protective Hair Mask

NAOBAY Protective Hair Mask

My hair is like straw. It’s so dry and dull. It doesn’t help that it’s naturally wavy with ringlets and I straighten the hell out of it. But YOLO and all that.

So I’m always on the look out for new hair masks and intensive conditioners to try. This one was in my February Glossybox and I did something very rare – put it in my bathroom for use right away. You know I’m happy with a product when I do this.

NAOBAY Protective Hair Mask

Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Citral, D-Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.

It’s volume enhancing and also promises to leave your hair feeling soft and silky. I don’t need no volume, nah uh, but I do need soft and silky.

I put this on my hair and left it on to do it’s work while I shaved, washed and all that other fun stuff. It’s recommended to leave it on for 3 minutes but I left it on for longer. Because I do what I want. You’re not the boss of me.

When I washed it off, I could feel it had helped right away.

You know how your hair feels soft when wet still? Like all the knots fall out and it feels really nice. That’s how you can tell if a conditioner is working.

When my hair dried, it felt lovely. I still needed to straighten to de-frizz, but afterwards it felt smoother than usual.

It was a pleasure using this and I was sad when I ran out!

NAOBAY Protective Hair Mask NAOBAY Protective Hair Mask

What are your favourite products for rescuing dry and damaged hair?

1. May 8, 2016 / 7:37 am

Sounds very good! My hair is just like straw at the moment. I use a little oil in my hair from time to time.
    Darina recently posted…Spring FeelingMy Profile

2. May 8, 2016 / 9:42 am

I didnt find this to work well on my hair at all 🙁 mines super color processed though. I use this on my stepdaughters hair though and it works fine on hers. x
    kate sullivan recently posted…Laura Mercier ReviewMy Profile

3. May 8, 2016 / 11:24 am

Sounds great, my hair is also always so dry and messy and we’re constantly fighting! 🙂 I still haven’t found that one perfect thing that would magically transform it into something silky and smooth but Morrocan Oil treatments have done wonders for it, I dare say 🙂
    Matea recently posted…NEW VIDEO – IN BED WITH FRIDAMy Profile

4. May 8, 2016 / 2:00 pm

You have ringlets? why on earth do you straighten them, I would love to see a pic of your hair all natural 🙂

I actually use very little on my hair, the occasional wash is about all it gets. But mine is strong, long and super thick, lucky I guess 🙂

5. May 8, 2016 / 4:07 pm

I love this stuff too! I think I’ll die once it runs out on me, haha.

6. May 8, 2016 / 4:43 pm

I think I need some of this stuff – my naturally wavy, heat-wrecked, self-cut, and bleached hair could definitely use this!

7. May 8, 2016 / 6:08 pm

ooh I love that the packaging says organic.. I love the Macadamia hair products.. They smell amazing and the hair masque really makes my hair so soft and silky 🙂
    Arianne recently posted…LIFE | The Anxiety ObligationMy Profile

8. May 8, 2016 / 11:26 pm

I have quite dry hair to if I don’t look after mine, thanks to being blonde. I always get excite when people rave about hair treatments and conditioners. I’ll be sure to try this out at some point. Great post

Amy
    thenoiseinwonderland.blogspot.com.au

9. May 9, 2016 / 2:29 am

Yes it’s always a good sign when when your hair feels soft when it’s still wet. One of my favorite products for dry hair at the moment is Lador Perfect Hair Fill Up Ampoule which is this really cool product that you mix with water and it foams up. Anyway it makes my hair really silky and full.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Through My Lens : Recently On InstagramMy Profile

10. May 9, 2016 / 8:17 am

My hair is sooo knotty when it’s wet so a product that makes it smooth is a winner in my eyes! Aloe is supposed to be so good for your hair so this sounds amazing,
    Amy xx
    Call Me Amy
    Amy recently posted…10 of the Best Things to do in HullMy Profile

11. May 9, 2016 / 2:08 pm

I just used the last of my hair mask in the weekend, so I’m on the prowl for a new one. This could be a contender 🙂

12. May 20, 2016 / 2:15 pm

I just love the fact its an actual mask! There are so many hair masks which are basically conditioner – I just can’t deal with conditioner. Makes my hair really greasy. Let me try and get hold of this one! Thanks for the tip!
    Fashion and Frappes recently posted…Jeans, a Tee and Yves Saint LaurentMy Profile