Meanwhile, I have my eyes on other things. New things. SHINEY THINGS. Online shopping for dresses is a skill I’m really good at. I’m an expect at getting 30 dresses into my basket at ASOS. What I’m not so good is narrowing it down to 6 to buy. What I’m even worst at is sending those that don’t fit back to the ASOS for a refund. *Looks meekly at the returns at on my floor*
After I’ve done binge shopping on ASOS, I also check out one of my favourite sites for woman’s fashion clothing – which is Amazon. Though you do have to read the reviews there as there are a few things that are poorly made and cheap. Though for tights and one colour dresses, it’s pretty decent.
I did recently buy a brown fake leather jacket from there and it was a totally different colour to the image! So beware. I also bought a fake Naked palette by mistake. But that’s a different story.
Usually my final destination for looking for new things to buy is House of Fraser, which always surprises me price wise. I always viewed it as an expensive shop, but it’s a bit of a mixed bag really!
So let’s see what’s on my wish list right now.
- Am I too old to wear cat tights? Because I need these in my life.
- Love the Nike top. I’m being a bit more adventurous with my workout gear and I’m injecting a lot more colour into my gym kit!
- A lovely red animal print dress is perfect for summer days. Give me.
- I’m in love with midi skirts, though I feel a bit of a child in my mums clothing when I wear them. At almost 30, it’s time to get over this.
- Ankle boots for life.
- Oh dear. It’s happening. I want to be one of those people with an Apple watch. It’s the fitness functions I’m after. I currently use 3 fitness devices, a Fitbit for steps, a heart rate monitor for the gym and a Garmin watch for tracking runs. I could merge all these into one device with an apple watch. For only… three hundred pounds. Okay, I need to think about this more first!
What’s on your wish list this month?