Posted on April 26, 2016

On my wishlist this month

lifestyle/ style

5 things (25)

Help. All I want to do is spend money. The lovely weather isn’t helping me in that respect. I want lots of lovely new sun dresses. But I have lots of lovely ones already. I’m just too fat to fit in them. Last year was wonderful, because I lost weight training for my half marathon and could fit into some of my favourite dresses. Though I am working my arse off at the gym to get back to that weight. Hurrah.

Meanwhile, I have my eyes on other things. New things. SHINEY THINGS. Online shopping for dresses is a skill I’m really good at. I’m an expect at getting 30 dresses into my basket at ASOS. What I’m not so good is narrowing it down to 6 to buy. What I’m even worst at is sending those that don’t fit back to the ASOS for a refund. *Looks meekly at the returns at on my floor*

After I’ve done binge shopping on ASOS, I also check out one of my favourite sites for woman’s fashion clothing – which is Amazon. Though you do have to read the reviews there as there are a few things that are poorly made and cheap. Though for tights and one colour dresses, it’s pretty decent.

I did recently buy a brown fake leather jacket from there and it was a totally different colour to the image! So beware. I also bought a fake Naked palette by mistake. But that’s a different story.

Usually my final destination for looking for new things to buy is House of Fraser, which always surprises me price wise. I always viewed it as an expensive shop, but it’s a bit of a mixed bag really!

So let’s see what’s on my wish list right now.

wishlist

• Am I too old to wear cat tights? Because I need these in my life.
  • Love the Nike top. I’m being a bit more adventurous with my workout gear and I’m injecting a lot more colour into my gym kit!
  • A lovely red animal print dress is perfect for summer days. Give me.
  • I’m in love with midi skirts, though I feel a bit of a child in my mums clothing when I wear them. At almost 30, it’s time to get over this.
  • Ankle boots for life.
  • Oh dear. It’s happening. I want to be one of those people with an Apple watch. It’s the fitness functions I’m after. I currently use 3 fitness devices, a Fitbit for steps, a heart rate monitor for the gym and a Garmin watch for tracking runs. I could merge all these into one device with an apple watch. For only… three hundred pounds. Okay, I need to think about this more first!

What’s on your wish list this month?

• Reply Julia April 26, 2016 at 7:08 am

I love all the items on your wishlist, I especially love the red dress as it is just gorgeous. I live in ankle boots too, I mean they just seem to go with almost anything! Loved the post, even though it’s so true about putting too much in my asos basket…

• Reply Anca April 26, 2016 at 7:31 am

Love your choices, especially the skirt, it’s fab. I try to avoid looking at Asos, I already have lots and lots of things saved. I should start by cleaning up the wardrobe before ordering new stuff, but it’s boring and I don’t want to do it. :))
    Anca recently posted…Maker Faire UK 2016My Profile

• Reply jess April 26, 2016 at 7:36 am

i wanna buy that flowery dress too! x

jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com
    jess recently posted…Afternoon Tea With Mom | DonutesMy Profile

• Reply Tracy April 26, 2016 at 9:47 am

I haven’t shopped for clothes in months and I’m starting to get the urge… your wish list is enabling me! You might want to double check your link to Amazon, it goes to some Australian website (didn’t click, just hovered.)

• Reply kate sullivan April 26, 2016 at 10:08 am

I want a Apple watch as well, but i don’t want to be one of ‘them’ peoples :(.
    And yes, ankle boots for life!!! x
    kate sullivan recently posted…NYX UK Face Awards 2016My Profile

• Reply Matea April 26, 2016 at 10:44 am

Love the Nike top, actually I love their sportswear so much it hurts because I never have enough money to buy some pieces I want 🙁 And you’re most definitely not too old to wear cat tights, go for them! 🙂
    Matea recently posted…Book club: Haruki Murakami – After darkMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison April 26, 2016 at 11:22 am

I like the selection and the apple watch rock
    Jackie Harrison recently posted…KEEP IT SIMPLEMy Profile

• Reply Amy April 26, 2016 at 2:11 pm

There is no such thing as being too old to wear cat tights – they are amazing!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…Polka DotMy Profile

• Reply Marina April 26, 2016 at 4:03 pm

You’re never too old to wear cats :D\

• Reply Laura April 26, 2016 at 5:45 pm

those cat tights! (and no, you aren’t too old to wear them!) xx
    Laura recently posted…project 366: 109-115My Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt April 26, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Oh gosh, I want an Apple watch too but that dang thing is so pricey! 🙁
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…REVIEW: Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Face Palette and Pro Sculpting Brow PencilMy Profile

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina April 26, 2016 at 7:51 pm

Very inspiring wish-list! Love your choice. Very excited to get Apple watch of my own, too)))
    Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Отзыв: Щеточка и расчёска для бровей и ресниц (грумер) от Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman.My Profile

• Reply Sarah April 26, 2016 at 8:55 pm

You would rock those cat tights! They’re so cute! I’ve seen loads of ones like that but instead of cats they have city skylines or bows etc, very cute!

Sarah recently posted…5 – things you need to turn your bathroom into a home spa!My Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves April 27, 2016 at 1:06 am

I’m wishing for an Apple watch as well but I think I’m going to wait it out for the next gen.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo In Hong KongMy Profile

• Reply Tania Michele April 27, 2016 at 9:24 am

The boots!! Those are the sort of style I’ve been after for a while 🙂 Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk
    Tania Michele recently posted…Picture Perfect #3My Profile

• Reply Tricia April 27, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Love the skirt! So classy yet can dress it up casual. Haha and interesting find with the cat tights! I’d imagine you could find women of all ages wearing that in Japan!

• Reply Kezzie April 27, 2016 at 9:30 pm

I do so like those tights! They are super cute!!!! xx

• Reply Aimee April 27, 2016 at 9:44 pm

The apple watch is really pretty though! x
    Aimee recently posted…Life: April UpdateMy Profile