One that I don’t wish to repeat, but happy with the last couple of weeks. I started a new job at the start of the month which was stressful, as new jobs always are. And we all know how I’m pants with people so it took a lot of mental energy to make the effort to get to know people. I’ve been off the last week and when I return to work, I’ll be starting a new role in a different department haha. But at least I know the store and I’m getting to know the people now, so the stress should be mostly behind me?
For the past two weeks, I’ve kicked ass in the fitness department which I’m really happy about. I’ve switched up my workout routine and been so good with food. I’ve started lifting weights. Lifting them hard, too. I want muscles! I hope I can stick to it and see some progress soon, though I know it’s going to be a few weeks before I see a difference. I already feel stronger though which I think is just a mental thing, but that’s okay. You can keep up with my fitness journey on my fitness blog, where I update my fitness progress every Monday.
Here are some of my favourite posts from the month:
- How I feel after 2 years of daily blogging.
- February Stats and Income Report
- How to make a great first impression at your new job.
- 5 MOAR frustrations of a blogger.
- FAQs for a new blogger.
- Is being a lifestyle blogger ruining your chance of growth?
- How to use Google Analytics
- Instagrams new algorithm and why you don’t need to panic. Yet.
- How to tell when you’re addicted to your iPhone.
How was your month?