Posted on April 1, 2016

Corinstagram // Back on the fitness train

lifestyle

intro

An interesting month.

One that I don’t wish to repeat, but happy with the last couple of weeks. I started a new job at the start of the month which was stressful, as new jobs always are. And we all know how I’m pants with people so it took a lot of mental energy to make the effort to get to know people. I’ve been off the last week and when I return to work, I’ll be starting a new role in a different department haha. But at least I know the store and I’m getting to know the people now, so the stress should be mostly behind me?

For the past two weeks, I’ve kicked ass in the fitness department which I’m really happy about. I’ve switched up my workout routine and been so good with food. I’ve started lifting weights. Lifting them hard, too. I want muscles! I hope I can stick to it and see some progress soon, though I know it’s going to be a few weeks before I see a difference. I already feel stronger though which I think is just a mental thing, but that’s okay. You can keep up with my fitness journey on my fitness blog, where I update my fitness progress every Monday.

Here are some of my favourite posts from the month:

How was your month?

1 2 3 PicMonkey Collage4 PicMonkey Collage5 PicMonkey Collage6 PicMonkey Collage

• Reply Trang Do April 1, 2016 at 8:33 am

Great photos!
    Xoxo,
    Love from http://www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

• Reply M April 1, 2016 at 9:57 am

I’ve literally been the opposite when it comes to fitness :/

-M
    The Life of Little Me
    M recently posted…ThursdayMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison April 1, 2016 at 11:52 am

Great recap keep up the good work with your fitness doll.
    Jackie Harrison recently posted…RYE PUMPERNICKEL FRENCH TOASTMy Profile

• Reply Liakada Travel April 1, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Good job on the fitness! I have been trying to go more often.. such a struggle to find the motivation!

Ash | Liakada
    Liakada Travel recently posted…Luxury Stay at the Dupont Circle Hotel Washington DCMy Profile

• Reply Candice April 1, 2016 at 2:54 pm

These are such great photos

Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Shireen L. Platt April 1, 2016 at 6:42 pm

Sounds like you’re really kicking butt in every department; work, fitness and blog. I don’t know how you do it, Corinne, I swear you’re wearing a cape underneath your clothes. 😉
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Natural & Organic Makeup with Eco-Natural ProductsMy Profile

• Reply Cara April 1, 2016 at 7:56 pm

All of the food in this post looks amazing omg!

• Reply Paula April 1, 2016 at 9:39 pm

I need to get back into fitness.

(I say back into like I was ever properly IN it. I really wasn’t. I just need to get into it. Full stop.)

Paula recently posted…10 THINGS THAT CAN MAKE YOU FEEL OLD . . .My Profile

• Reply Akaleistar April 2, 2016 at 1:27 am

Your food pics look yummy 🙂
    Akaleistar recently posted…10 Ways to Make April AwesomeMy Profile

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina April 2, 2016 at 9:30 am

Very cute images!!! This post is absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing Corinne))

Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Отзыв: Увлажняющий крем «Барбарис» от «Крем Бюро».My Profile