New Menu at Revolucion de Cuba Leeds

DSC_0585

Revolucion De Cuba in Leeds is quite a new place to wine and dine. I went to their first event when they had just opened. This event was much different and was a sample of their new menu.

What I love about Revolucion De Cuba is that it’s different. Most of the food is unique and something I’ve not seen on a menu anywhere else.

Oh, and the guacamole. They make amazing guac.

Let’s talk about cauliflower, shall we? Who knew you could do so much stuff with cauliflower. It turns out that it absorbs flavour so well and they had two amazing veggie dishes using it.

In the tapas section, they have cauliflower wings which are kind of like chicken wings. You wouldn’t be able to tell they’re cauliflower if you didn’t know, they’re delicious. They also had cauliflower steak which was equally as delicious. Again, how can this be cauliflower? Amazing.

Anyway, you can download the new Revolucion De Cuba Menu here and take a look at the pictures yourself 🙂

nacho

Revolucion De Cuba Leeds elephant

Revolucion De Cuba Leeds expresso shot

Revolucion De Cuba Leeds solero cocktail

Revolucion De Cuba Leeds Sales

1. Candice
    March 9, 2016 / 8:18 am

Oh wow everything looks so darn good hmmm got me so hungry now

Beauty Candy Loves

2. March 9, 2016 / 8:26 am

Hmm, the cauliflower dishes sound very interesting, especially the cauliflower wings 🙂
    Anca recently posted…Blue DesertMy Profile

3. March 9, 2016 / 11:15 am

Everything looks amazingly delicious will love to try the entire fish platter and the shot how cool to be serve in an elephant.
    Jackie Harrison recently posted…MAKE YOUR DREAMS HAPPENMy Profile

4. March 9, 2016 / 1:45 pm

That looks amazing, I must go next time I’m in Leeds. Did you ever visit Cuban Heels back in the day? I miss that place.

5. March 9, 2016 / 6:28 pm

Why don’t they have a place in Liverpool or Chester 🙁 I love discovering new restaurants and food looks so yummy! Also I really like the interior, looks great. x
    Ela recently posted…How to Be More FeminineMy Profile

6. March 9, 2016 / 8:31 pm

I really didn’t know cauliflower was so versatile! Everything looks great except the fish, I can’t even look at it if it still has it’s head attached! I can’t even go past the counters in the supermarkets for this reason, it just really freaks me out!

Sarah recently posted…Wedding Guest – DressesMy Profile