Posted on March 9, 2016

New Menu at Revolucion de Cuba Leeds

lifestyle

DSC_0585

Revolucion De Cuba in Leeds is quite a new place to wine and dine. I went to their first event when they had just opened. This event was much different and was a sample of their new menu.

What I love about Revolucion De Cuba is that it’s different. Most of the food is unique and something I’ve not seen on a menu anywhere else.

Oh, and the guacamole. They make amazing guac.

Let’s talk about cauliflower, shall we? Who knew you could do so much stuff with cauliflower. It turns out that it absorbs flavour so well and they had two amazing veggie dishes using it.

In the tapas section, they have cauliflower wings which are kind of like chicken wings. You wouldn’t be able to tell they’re cauliflower if you didn’t know, they’re delicious. They also had cauliflower steak which was equally as delicious. Again, how can this be cauliflower? Amazing.

Anyway, you can download the new Revolucion De Cuba Menu here and take a look at the pictures yourself 🙂

nacho

Revolucion De Cuba Leeds elephant cup

Revolucion De Cuba Leeds elephant

Revolucion De Cuba Leeds expresso shot

Revolucion De Cuba Leeds solero cocktail

Revolucion De Cuba Leeds Sales

• Reply Candice March 9, 2016 at 8:18 am

Oh wow everything looks so darn good hmmm got me so hungry now

Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Anca March 9, 2016 at 8:26 am

Hmm, the cauliflower dishes sound very interesting, especially the cauliflower wings 🙂
    Anca recently posted…Blue DesertMy Profile

• Reply Darina March 9, 2016 at 10:36 am

Looks delicious and a nice place to enjoy your dinner!
    Darina recently posted…A Glimpse Inside My Book #1My Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison March 9, 2016 at 11:15 am

Everything looks amazingly delicious will love to try the entire fish platter and the shot how cool to be serve in an elephant.
    Jackie Harrison recently posted…MAKE YOUR DREAMS HAPPENMy Profile

• Reply Becky March 9, 2016 at 1:45 pm

That looks amazing, I must go next time I’m in Leeds. Did you ever visit Cuban Heels back in the day? I miss that place.

• Reply Laura March 9, 2016 at 3:16 pm

the food looks goood! and i love those wee elephant glasses, too cute! xx
    Laura recently posted…happy international women’s dayMy Profile

• Reply Ela March 9, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Why don’t they have a place in Liverpool or Chester 🙁 I love discovering new restaurants and food looks so yummy! Also I really like the interior, looks great. x
    Ela recently posted…How to Be More FeminineMy Profile

• Reply Sarah March 9, 2016 at 8:31 pm

I really didn’t know cauliflower was so versatile! Everything looks great except the fish, I can’t even look at it if it still has it’s head attached! I can’t even go past the counters in the supermarkets for this reason, it just really freaks me out!

Sarah recently posted…Wedding Guest – DressesMy Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves March 9, 2016 at 9:35 pm

You had me at guacamole. The cauliflower steak looks amazing too!
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Recent LovesMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt March 9, 2016 at 10:03 pm

I completely agree about cauliflower absorbs flavours really well. I love marinating them with spices and olive oil and then oven roasted. Sprinkle parmigianno on it before serving, voila! it’s delicious!
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…BRAND SPOTLIGHT: Les Soins de Jacynthe, 100% Natural SkincareMy Profile

• Reply Mica March 10, 2016 at 12:05 am

Yum, it looks and sounds delicious! 🙂
    Mica recently posted…Maxi Dresses, Clutches, Louis Vuitton Bandeau Scarf as a Belt. Third Trimester Pregnancy OOTDMy Profile

• Reply Lucy March 16, 2016 at 4:13 am

Good variety of food looks yummy Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Langshott ManorMy Profile