Corinstagram March 2016 // Best month ever #2

P2290400

Woah, what a month.

It’s been the best month ever so far. The last time I was so happy with a month was last May when I did all the things. Actually some of the things that made me really happy last May were similar to some of the things that made me happy this February.

Let’s take a recap of some of the highlights.

• I got a new job that I start on Monday. And it’s in Leeds! So I no longer have to drive 60 miles a day!
  • I got glasses.
  • I got a hair cut.
  • I saw some of my favourite people and went to some great blog events.
  • I felt really happy, confident and satisfied at work.
  • I finished my 8 week blog course!

Some of my favourite blog posts:

PicMonkey Collage2 PicMonkey Collage PicMonkey Collage3

How was your month?

1. March 1, 2016 / 8:04 am

It was a good month – but the BEST kind of month clearly involves meeting up again, right?? haha! You’ve had a good’un that’s for sure, and with exciting things on the horizon, March can only get better – and it involves me, remember that, ME! haha!

Sarah recently posted…Almost Famous – LiverpoolMy Profile

2. Candice
    March 1, 2016 / 1:42 pm

These are all such great photos!! I definitely need a hair cut too

Beauty Candy Loves

3. March 1, 2016 / 3:03 pm

It’s wonderful to hear that you’ve had such a wonderful February, Corinne. I’ve had a pretty darn good February too and can’t wait for March! I’ll be getting a haircut and new glasses this month so I’m hoping March will be just as good, hahahaha. Have a wonderful month! x

MAY | http://WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM
    May recently posted…Monthly Merits: FebruaryMy Profile

4. March 1, 2016 / 5:38 pm

Congrats on the new job! That is brilliant, you will have so much extra time without the commute!

Ash | Liakada

5. March 1, 2016 / 7:24 pm

Driving 60 miles? That’s crazy! congratulations and I hope you’re happy with your new job! As I told you before, you new hair style looks fab! x
    Ela recently posted…Smashbox Crush On Blush PaletteMy Profile

6. March 1, 2016 / 8:16 pm

So pleased for you, well done on the new job and think how much better life will be, no 60 mile commute, being stuck in traffic and the cost saving of petrol. Go you Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…My Little Box January and FebruaryMy Profile

7. March 1, 2016 / 8:34 pm

Absolutely in love with your instagram. Am I following you? I have no absolute idea to be honest but I’m definitely going to do that now.

Congratulations on your job! That’s so important. I just started a new one as well, so honestly. I completely understand how ecstactic you are. I haven’t felt this happy in a while. Or this tired. But very happy.

I’m definitely going to add some of those posts to my to read this weekend!

Ella x
    Ella Pinto recently posted…Getting Ready for SpringMy Profile

8. March 1, 2016 / 10:07 pm

Congratulations on the new job! Sounds like it’s all going really well, which is always a great sign at the start! And if I didn’t say before (which I might not have done!), I loved your blogging series, so much helpful stuff!
    Katy recently posted…Monthly Beauty Haul – FebruaryMy Profile

9. March 1, 2016 / 10:34 pm

Congratulations on the new job! Sounds awesome – hope it all goes well for you. 🙂 xo
    Aimee recently posted…February Favourites!My Profile

10. March 2, 2016 / 1:37 pm

ooh, sounds like a good month! and congratulations on the new job, exciting stuff! xx
    Laura recently posted…project 366: 053-059My Profile

11. March 4, 2016 / 11:31 pm

Yay for the new job!!! Hurrahand well done! Mmmm, am drooling over the pineapple drink- I suddenly feel very thirsty!x
    Kezzie recently posted…February BooksMy Profile